Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Andy's POV

"YES!" I exclaimed after I hung up with Nikki, running out to the lounge.

"What is it?" Ashley asked.

"I'm going to be a dad again." I said with a big smile.

"That's great Andy!" CC smiled.

"Congrats man." Jake said.

"Thanks guys."

"I thought you guys were waiting until Justine is a little older."

"That was the plan, but things happen." I shrugged.

"Well, regardless, this is great." Ashley smiled.

"LET'S CELEBRATE!" CC exclaimed and we all agreed.

***

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. We went out to a bar and everyone got drunk as hell. We're all regretting it this morning. I went to get out of my bed, but someone was next to me. I looked and saw a strange, naked girl. Shit. I shook her awake and she opened her eyes, smiling at me.

"Out." I ordered.

"What?"

"Get off of my bus." She got up and got dressed, walking off of the bus. I pulled my boxers on and made my way out to the lounge. All of the guys were still in bed, no surprise.

I can't believe I cheated on Nikki. My wife. The love of my life. The only woman I love. The mother of my children. I really fucked up now. What am I going to tell her? I sat on the couch, waiting for the guys to wake up.

I guess I ended up falling asleep because I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see CC.

"Get ready, we have sound check in like ten minutes."

"I don't wan't to do the show today." I mumbled.

"Andy, we have to. Fans bought tickets and are lined up outside!"

"I can't CC. I can't!"

"Dude, what is your problem?"

"I cheated on Nikki!" I exclaimed and his eyes widened. "Last night."

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't have gotten so drunk."

"I feel so shitty! How am I going to tell her!"

"Don't." He shrugged.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't tell her. What happens on tour, stays on tour."

"CC! I can't lie to my wife! I was unfaithful! I need to tell her!"

"Look, she's pregnant and super hormonal right now. It's not going to turn out good for anyone. For all we know, she might divorce you and take custody of the kids. She's crazy right now, Biersack."

"Thanks CC. That made me feel so much better." I hissed.

"I'm just trying to help."

"You've never been married. Don't try to help with shit you don't understand." I growled, walking to grab some clothes.

*************************************************************************************

Ooh, what should Andy do?

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER