Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Andy's POV

*One Week Later*

"And done!" I exclaimed as I dropped the wrench and threw my hands up. I stood up and looked around the room, smiling.

"Thank you so much man, it looks great." I said to Ashley as I looked at Carter's nursery.

"No problem. I'm glad you and Nikki sorted things out."

"Yeah." I smiled as I heard Carter begin to cry.

"Just be careful. I don't need another niece or nephew." He chuckled.

"Chill, she's can't have sex for like five weeks anyway."

"Okay, I may love having sex, but I don't like hearing about my sister's sex life."

"I know. I do it because it bothers ya." I teased with a wink.

"You're an asshole." He chuckled.

"But your sister loves me, so you have to love me." I said, walking out of the room. We stayed in the hospital for a few days before we were able to return home as a family. While Nikki was resting in the hospital, Ashley and I brought over a few things from his house so we'd be ready to bring Carter home. We finally got around to bringing the rest of Nikki, Carter and Justine's belongings over here and got the nursery built.

"Nikki! Come see the nursery!" I called.

"I'm kind of dealing with a crying baby! He's not hungry, he doesn't need to be changed, I'm frustrated." She said. I sighed and walked into our room. 

"Give me the kid." I said, holding out my arms. She handed me the screaming infant and I held him close, cooing to him and rocking him slightly. He slowly calmed down, eventually ceasing his crying and staring up at me with his deep blue eyes. Almost all newborns have blue eyes, but we're hoping he keeps his.

"Dammit, you can't have a daddy's girl and a daddy's boy." She grumbled.

"Hey, you spent nine months with him. It's my turn." I smirked. "Now come on." I said, leading her out of our room and down the hall to the nursery. We walked in and Ashley let out a sigh, running his hand along the wall of the crib.

"I hope I get settled down and have kids someday."

"I best Justine and Carter would love to have a cousin." I said. "When the time comes, you're going to be the best father."

"Yeah, now I just need someone who wants to be the mother of my children."

"You'll find someone." Nikki said, walking over and hugging her brother. She pulled away and began to look around the room. 

"Wow you guys, you did a really good job."

"What do you think Carter?" I asked, allowing him to look at the room. He just looked at me with a blank stare. I just smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I'll put him back to sleep." Nikki said, reaching out for her son.

"No, it's fine, I got it." I said, walking back to our room. I placed Carter back into his bassinet and smiled down at him.

"I love you so much." I whispered. I heard Nikki and Ashley talking as they walked down the stairs.

"Bye Ashley!" I called, running to the doorway as not to disturb Carter.

"See ya." He said as him and Nikki continued walking. I went back into my bedroom and kneeled down by his bassinet. It moved in a rocking motion so I pushed it a little as I sang him a soft lullaby. I watched as his eyelids began to get heavy before he finally dozed off to sleep. I smiled and reached into my pocket, feeling Nikki's wedding ring. I had planned to give it back to her once Ashley left, but now I was so nervous. 

I heard the front door close and I re-positioned myself so I was only on one knee. I felt my heartbeat in my throat as I heard her footsteps up the stairs. I think I'm more nervous than when I proposed. Nikki made it to the top of the stairs and turned to come into the bedroom. She walked in, one eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, Andy hon, what are you doing." I moved closer to her and grabbed her left hand.

"I was so lost without you for these past nine months. I cried everyday, just thinking of losing you and my kids. I couldn't bare to lose my family. I was planning to fight, go kicking and screaming the entire way. I'm so grateful you forgave me, Carter being the final piece to our family puzzle. I am so happy that I chose you as the woman to spend the rest of my life with and be the mother of my children. Nicole Biersack, will you marry me...again?" I asked, holding out the ring to her. She smiled, covering her mouth with her free hand as tears rolled down her face. She nodded and I smiled, slipping her wedding ring back onto her left, ring finger. I stood up and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and I felt her tears dampen my shoulder.

"I love you so much Andy, I'm so sorry for all of the hell I put you through."

"No, I'm sorry. I started all of this with my stupid ass decision."

"We both did things we shouldn't have. All that matters is our family is back together again and I will never separate the four of us again."

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She said, gripping my face and kissing me passionately.

********************************************************************************

Yay, they're officially back together!

No ideas

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)