Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Andy's POV

*The Next Day*

There was a knock on my door so I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see a man in a suit.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Are you Andrew Biersack?" He asked and I nodded. He handed me a folder and walked away. I closed the door and opened the folder to see a stack of papers.

"What the fuck?" I questioned and took a closer look at the papers. My heart dropped and a lump formed in my throat.

Divorce papers.

After I took a moment to wrap my head around what I had just received and have a good cry, I called Ashley to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Ashley's POV

"Ashley!" Nikki called, running down the stairs. "There was a stack of papers on my nightstand, did you see them?" She asked frantically.

"You're divorcing Andy? Nikki, how could you?" I asked, showing her the papers.

"I can't forgive him for what he did Ashley."

"Nikki, you don't work and you have two kids. You can't do this on your own."

"Andy's never around anyway!"

"He's gone for six out of the twelve months at the most! He is there whenever he can be and you know that you and Justine are always welcome on tour. You knew what you were getting into when you married him Nikki. You are being so fucking childish about this! Your kids need a father and your depriving them of that!"

"Shut the fuck up Ashley! You don't know anything!"

"I've been put in the middle of my sister and my best friend/brother! You guys are pulling me apart and I'm losing it. I not going to be your daughters taxi service between you and Andy. I'm not going to be the messenger because you can't grow up enough to talk out your fucking problems like an adult! Before you consider divorce, how about you actually sit down and talk with Andy and maybe you can resolve your problems like that!"

"Fine." She grumbled and stomped up the stairs. Just as she left, my phone rang and I saw it was Andy.

"He-"

"ASHLEY! SHE'S DIVORCING ME! YOU SAID THIS WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! WHAT'S GOING ON! I CAN'T LOSE HER OR MY KIDS! I DON'T WANT TO GET A DIVORCE ASHLEY, I LOVE HER WAY TOO MUCH! I CAN'T DO THIS!" Andy cried on the other end.

"Andy, calm down."

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN! SOME GUY IN A SUIT JUST SHOWED UP AND HANDED ME DIVORCE PAPERS AND THEN LEFT! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!"

"Andrew! Listen to me. I talked some sense into her and she agreed to call you and meet up with you to talk about your differences."

"Okay." He said with a sniffle.

"Okay, just calm down. Everything will be fine." I said and he nodded.

Andy's POV

An hour after I got off the phone with Ashley, Nikki called. I got excited but tried to stay calm.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Andy, do you want to meet at Starbucks in like an hour?"

"Sounds good." I said.

"Okay...bye." She said.

"Bye." I said and hung up. It was so nice to hear her voice again. I can't wait to see her face.

***

I sat in Starbucks, hoping she would actually show up. I tapped my fingers on the table and sipped at my coffee. She walked in when I was halfway done with my cup. She looked around and saw me, walking to me. I smiled and bit my lip. She was only two months pregnant so she wasn't showing yet but I was still so excited for this baby. Even if i never get to see it, I was still excited.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She said.

"I don't know if I should hug you...or?"

"Don't." She said, sitting across from me and I nodded. "So, I'm sure you've received the divorce papers by now?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Why Nikki? After everything we've been through together, why now?"

"I can't forgive you Andy."

"Nikki, it was one mistake! I've tried to tell you how sorry I am but you've just been ignoring me! As soon as I realized what I did, I kicked her out and I never did it again! For the rest of the tour I reluctantly went to VIP and shows and stayed in my bunk. All I've done at home is lay in bed. I miss you so much babe. I miss you and Justine in the house. I miss seeing the development of our child!"

"Andy, I don't think you're fit to be a father. You're always gone and you cheated on me! I can promise you that when I'm done, you will never see your children again."

"I don't know what the fuck you want me to say Nikki! I love Justine, you know that. You know I've been wanting a second child for a long ass time and I was so excited when you told me you were pregnant!"

"So excited that you cheated on me? Do you know how that made me feel Andy? I felt disgusting and hideous. I felt like you wouldn't find me attractive anymore because I'm fat so you needed to go out and fuck someone hotter."

"Nikki, that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm sorry and I never meant to make you feel like that. I love you so much and you'll always be beautiful. I'm the one who got you pregnant and you're carrying my child! I will never think you're ugly or disgusting! Yes, I'm gone a lot but you nothing has changed in the last three years! What, do you want me to do? Quit the band and get a job where I don't have to travel? I'll do it."

"Yes."

"You seriously want me to quit the band?"

"Yes."

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Okay. Also, I won't finalize the divorce until after I've given birth. Too much stress. So, since you are still legally obligated to be able to see your children, you can have Justine every other weekend and you can come to my doctors appointments with me."

"Okay, thank you so much." I said and she nodded, leaving.

************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER