Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Andy's POV

*One Month Later*

I walked into the waiting room of Nikki's doctor's office and found her, sitting down next to her.

"Nikki Biersack." Her name was called five minutes later. We stood up and walked through the open door. Nikki got weighed and measure before being led to a room. She got up on the table and I sat down in the chair next to the bed.

I was so excited. Today, we get to find out the gender. I'm really hoping it's a boy. I love Justine, but, I've always wanted a son.

"Hello Nikki, Andy, are we excited to see baby today?" The doctor asked.

"Yup." Nikki said with a smile. The doctor sat down and squirted the gel onto Nikki's growing belly, moving the transducer around the skin. 

"There's the baby." The doctor announced. "Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes." Nikki said. The doctor looked around a bit more.

"You are having a baby boy." She said, pointing at the screen.  A smile spread across my face and I just wanted to hug and kiss Nikki. It hurt me knowing I wasn't able to do that. My smile quickly faded as I was reminded of the pending divorce. I looked at her empty finger where her wedding ring was supposed to be. I had left it on the night stand where she had taken it off, hoping one day I can put it back on her finger.

"Andy's let's go." Nikki said, snapping her fingers in my face. I shook myself out of my trance and stood up, following her out of the room. Once we got outside, we said bye and went our separate ways. I hate this.

***************************************************************************

Name ideas?

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)