Chapter 21: Help

Chapter 21: Help

Nikki's POV

*One Month Later*

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said as I hugged Andy tightly.

"Me too, but it's only for three months. I'll be back before you know it." He said, hugging me back. We pulled back a little and he kissed me, the two of us holding it for a minute before pulling apart. He was leaving for tour with BVB and I was just hoping I can survive three months with both kids, on my own.

He let go of me and bent down to Justine's level, taking her tiny hands in his large ones.

"Do ooh weally have to go daddy?" Justine asked, sticking out her lip. Her pouty face always allows her to get her way with him, but not this time.

"Yes, I do. But, I'll be back before you know it, okay?"

"Otay." She nodded with a smile.

"Okay, I also need you to be a big girl for me while I'm gone, okay? Listen to whatever mommy tells you and help take care of your brother. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes." She nodded and he smiled.

"Good, I love you."

"I love ooh too." She said as he kissed her forehead. He stood back up and hugged me one last time before walking out of the door. His luggage was already loaded into his car so he was able to just leave after saying goodbye. I took Justine's hand in mine and we followed him out of the house. The two of us stood in the walkway, watching Andy walk to his car. He gave us one final wave before getting in his car and pulling out of the driveway, driving down the street.

"Okay, let's go back in." I said to Justine, leading her back towards the house.

*The Next Day*

"Mommy, I'm hungwy!" Justine exclaimed as I was in the middle of changing Carter's diaper. This was the third time she repeated this in the last two minutes.

"Hold on while mommy finishes changing Carter." I repeated for the third time.

"I'm hungwy now!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot.

"Justine, I said wait."

"NO!" She screamed, dropping to the ground, throwing a tantrum. Just as I had finished changing Carter's diaper, he began to wait.

"Holy fuck." I muttered under my breath. I picked up Carter and laid him in his crib to prevent him possibly falling off the changing table. I walked over to Justine and picked her up. She began hitting and kicking me as I carried her to her room. I sat her on her bed and bent down to her level, grabbing her hands.

"STOP SCREAMING AND LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled at her and all of a sudden, she stopped. "When I tell you wait, you wait. Got it?" I asked and she nodded. "Now you are going to sit here in time out until I tell you you can move. If I hear a peep from you, you get an extra minute. If you move, it's an extra five minutes. Am I understood?"

"Yes." She said, sniffling.

"Okay." I said and stood up, walking out of her room. I stood in Carter's room who was still screaming his lungs out. I took a moment to take a deep breath before walking over to the infant in the crib. I picked him up and attempted to console him for a few minutes before he finally stopped crying. I fed him and rocked him to sleep, carefully placing him back in his crib.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and put it on a plate, placing the plate on the table at Justine's spot. I went back upstairs and walked into her room. I went over to her and bent down again.