𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Brendon has represented a lot of happiness that has come into my life through the past year or two. He is always so positive and bright, a shining star, that has allowed me to focus in my happiness but also my insecurities about never being good enough. That's been something I've struggled with for a long time now, feeling second best, and I haven't overcome it but I haven't let it stand in my way anymore which is progress.

Brendon has also represented my dream of going out of state. It's not that the colleges in my state are bad or anything, they're very good colleges, but I just want to get out but I know that even if I do escape, it won't be far. But Brendon got so far away and it's something I've been thinking about seriously for a year.

He's such a light and I love him. Even though there were a lot of insecurities written and a lot references to death and pain when it came to Harry, I think of this as possibly the fluffiest book that I have written. It's lighter than others and has a very happy ending (sorry for anyone who's been following along and didn't see the epilogue coming, but I didn't either until a few days before I finished this book and everything) and I'm happy with it.

I'm sure that I'll write some one-shots for Brendon and Peter in the future. Originally, the epilogue was going to be the last chapter and then epilogue was going to be about New Years, so you'll probably see some content with them around them. But I also want to do a one-shot of their future because of course I have to make it canon that Brendon Parker (yes, Parker) becomes the cherished Trophy Husband of Peter as he has been dreaming of.

It was originally such a joke in the beginning and it's become such a huge thing and I think that's how it ends, but not really. Obviously, if I do write that one-shot, you'll see their future and how fluffy and bright it is because I can't handle bringing anything angsty in their lives or splitting them up because I love them together.

To wrap this up, I want to thank first redwjng (I don't know your new user, so sorry) for giving me this plot originally and allowing me to write for Brendon and his story. I wouldn't be here today finishing it without you trusting me to write Brendon correctly and grow his backstory. Then, I want to thank all of you who have read and loved this book. Every comment and vote means so much to me and I am so happy that you have enjoyed it and have reached this point. I would then like to thank Brendon himself for letting me write his story and develop his character.

I love all of you so much and never forget that. I may not be writing a sequel, but I will write short one-shots because I have ideas for some. Thank you.

Until next time,
Ellie