𝐱𝐢. Hey There, Partner

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 — 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧

        PETER WAS HAVING a really good week, which, sadly, was a rare occurrence in his life. Of course, there were good days in his weeks or good moments, but never fully good weeks to fill his life. When he was younger, there were bullies like Flash Thompson to face and ridicule during P.E. and with Spider-Man came the inevitable fact that he couldn't save everyone and he potentially could place himself in very harmful positions.

         He didn't really care about harming himself if it meant saving others from the same pain – he could take it better than them and he healed faster than the normal human, so it was fine – but others in his life didn't seem to agree with that. He understood that too, of course, but that didn't always mean he liked it.

         And with school in general came tests and homework and forgetting projects, which he often did in his more sleep-deprived state he constantly lived in, so there was stress all around and no really good weeks in sight. Still, he remained chipper through it all because that's who he was even though there were many bad days and bad weeks and bad moments to fill his life.

         This week, though, was different. Much different. He got to spend the weekend at Stark Tower with Tony (he finally stopped calling him Mr. Stark, which the man was over joyous about) working on his webbing and coding of his suit. He got to meditate with Doctor Strange (he still didn't call him Stephen – the man was pissed, but it wasn't as bad as Tony was) and that was great because he really needed it. And the other Avengers were there which was cool and caused Ned to freak even though that had been his life for years.

         And then, on Monday, he went by the coffee shop with Harry after classes because Bren was there and he got to see his own Brendon working. He didn't really say anything but he still enjoyed it. The boy looked cute when he worked, so what?

         Everything was just coming up Peter, which was great for him because he really needed it. And now he got to have class with Brendon. Spanish, while he didn't love it, always made him happy because that meant sitting beside Brendon and, yeah, most of the time he fell asleep so it wasn't like he could really enjoy his time with the boy, but still. At least he knew that Brendon was there and that, to wake him up, Brendon shook his shoulders. That was touching – touching!

         The best part was that he was well-rested and that meant he was staying awake for the whole class to enjoy his limited time with the boy. It did, he admitted, sound a little creepy when he phrased it this way, but he wasn't always around Brendon. Mostly just Spanish and lunches on Thursday. And the occasional stop at the coffee shop – as Peter Parker and Spider-Man.

         Those were some of his favorite times with Brendon, he would admit only to himself. It was just the two of them and Brendon was talking and being himself. Smiling with a twinkle in his eyes with no one around but Peter to notice. There was no one else to drag his attention away; it just stayed on him – Peter; Spider-Man.