𝐢. Trophy Husband

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 — 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 — 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙

COFFEE – IT MADE the world go round. Or, at least, got everyone awake enough to actually work and do their jobs. And while most Starbucks or coffee shops were treated terribly by freshly woken up business men who needed the coffee to really wake them up or college students who hadn't slept for days on end because school was hard, they were always appreciated when the warm – sometimes cold because people are starting to enjoy that for some reason – cup reaches their hand and they take a greedy sip.

Then, they'll pull away because the drink had burned their tongue and now that's hurting but sometimes they don't even realize it because they're so numb to everything so early in the morning or after the third day of no sleep.

Brendon Winchester knew the feeling well. College was hard – like really, who thought that was a good idea? He just wanted more easy-going professors but Kennings loaded them up with so many fucking papers that he didn't know how the guy could grade all of them (oh wait, he didn't) – but working at Vanilla Bean Coffee Shop was also hard.

He wouldn't call himself weak or easily hurt by the rudeness of customers, he worked in retail during high school and literally no one gave him common curtesy, especially during the holidays, but it was something different at Vanilla Bean. Customers were vicious while ordering sometimes and he would admit that sometimes he went back to his dorm crying because they were so rude to him. But it's fine, he's gotten used to it and now has a thicker skin.

That wasn't the hardest part, though. No, he could handle rude customers who had no compassion for other humans after going days without sleeping (because he was rude to people then too, and a little insane but whatever) and professors who gave way too much work, but what he could not handle was the cold.

New York was much different than Georgia, especially during winter. He thought it was bad in fall when he first got to the campus for the school year – fall was like Georgia winter – but then it started snowing and he literally thought he could catch hypothermia and yeah, Brendon hates winter.

Georgia didn't get cold – at least nowhere as cold as New York. He thought it being in the forties was bad, but that's higher than a normal day and he is suffering. How do people live in New York and survive? Why are people moving there? Why do they stay? How do people enjoy the cold? He had a lot of questions for New York natives.

Another downside of going to college in the north was that all of his friends were from New York. They didn't like the cold either, but they were never actually freezing from it like Brendon, and they didn't like hearing him complain about it. They were used to the weather while for him it was completely new and unheard of in Georgia.

Coffee Dates ━ Peter Parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें