The Wedding

"Good morning, love." Sasuke greeted the moment Naruto's eyes fluttered open. He bent down and kissed Naruto's swollen red lips.

"You were tempting me as you slept so I put your juban back on you." Sasuke kissed along Naruto's neck, "I wanted to put it in you so bad I almost woke you up but I think I've exhausted you enough last night." Sasuke faint red lips tugged upwards into a splendid grin.

He kissed Naruto's lips again.

"I don't think the scratches on my back will ever heal, though I kind of like that they won't. They show how good I made you feel."

Naruto giggled with delight. Sasuke was such a flirt. The vibrations of Sasuke's deep voice on his lips were making him crazy.

"Last night," Naruto began. He lost his train of thought when Sasuke slowly licked his own bottom lip. It was tortuous, Naruto wanted to kiss that tempting mouth.

"What about last night, love?" Sasuke purred.

"It was the best experience of my entire my life!" Naruto proclaimed bashfully. "I like everything you did to me, especially towards the end where everything gets painfully good. I love that feeling." Naruto hid his face behind his hands, he felt embarrassed confessing this to Sasuke.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of Sasuke being inside me."

"Me either." Sasuke was no angel. He had fucked many submissives in his short lifetime. It was the luxury of being a royal dominant; everyone wanted a piece of him.

It wasn't against clan laws to fool around with other submissives so long as nothing came out it-meaning no pregnancy and no fucking high ranking submissives who's fathers could potentially send an army fleet to destroy the clan.

Sasuke had had his fair share of submissives but Naruto by far was the best he had ever had. It was probably because unlike all those other submissives, Sasuke actually loved Naruto.

The love he had for Naruto heightened everything. Even just kissing Naruto felt orgasmic. No one else would ever compare. Sasuke was losing it just thinking about it.

He slid his hand down to Naruto's thigh and slipped it underneath his juban. He hitched his palm up. The fabric came up as well as he moved it higher and higher.

He moved past Naruto's thighs, hips, and stomach. Naruto was already panting. He had goose bumps just from Sasuke's hand trailing up his body.

"Can I kiss you?" Sasuke didn't have to ask. Naruto was all his and he could do as he wanted with him but there was something thrilling about Naruto allowing him to do things to him that excited Sasuke.

He was so used to dominating and getting whatever he wanted but Naruto was special, he wanted this submissives permission.

"Yes, you can do whatever you want to me." Naruto vowed quietly.

Sasuke's black eyes widened in surprise, he knew Naruto truly meant what he said. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's chin and lifted him until their lips met. He kissed the bruised red lips softly. Licking at them slowly to ease the pain.

He had bitten Naruto's lips so many times last night that they now were swollen. Naruto tilted his head higher and opened his mouth slightly; he wanted this just as much as Sasuke did. Sasuke eased his tongue into Naruto's mouth.

The kiss was anything but rushed. They both took their time. It was nothing like the wild and rough kisses of the previous night.

Naruto wounded his arms around Sasuke's neck, pulling him down and deepening the kiss. Sasuke circled his tongue around Naruto's, loving how Naruto's body felt underneath his.