Neji

(Warning: almost rape in this chapter)

XXXXXXXXX

"A submissive from mist country?" Fugaku repeated what his son had just told him. The hard lines at the corner of his mouth deepened as he scowled.

"Yes, the wedding is this weekend." Sasuke replied morosely. "Apparently he's the only submissive son of the emperor."

"Of all the countries the Hyūga could've chosen they choose the bloody mist," Fugaku gave a long-winded sigh. "What are the Hyūgas doing creating a marriage alliance with such a savage clan?"

"I don't know but I found it suspicious too." Sasuke added.

"Perhaps it's because of me, Fugaku-san." Naruto spoke up. It wasn't a submissives place to speak on political issues but since Naruto had gone through his mental change he was doing all sorts of things that submissives normally shouldn't do.

"Since I'm from a powerful clan from Whirlpool perhaps the Hyūga clan feel that they should deepen their relationships with other countries as well? It makes sense, if others see that the Uchiha clan is widening its relationship with clans outside of Fire Country, other clans will do the same."

Fugaku's scowl deepened, he pretended as if Naruto hadn't spoken at all. "Since the Hyūga's have invited you personally you have no choice but to go. Be on your guard though, I don't trust those Hyūga's. You shouldn't bring your submissive with you, having Naruto there will only distract you."

"That's nonsense, I wouldn't distract Sasuke!"

"Let me rephrase it then-" Fugaku contended, "If you go you might say something or speak out of place like you do here and make the Uchiha clan look bad."

"Father, enough of this. It isn't even up for debate Naruto will be going with me." Sasuke postulated. "Naruto is a perfect submissive, he wouldn't ever bring shame upon our clan."

"You're a fool, son." Fugaku sighed, "But very well, do as you please." Fugaku droned. "But at the very least take a guard with you so that you wont have to babysit Naruto at all times."

"That's actually a good idea." Sasuke stated, "Deidara,"

"Yes, Uchiha-san?" The new addition to the Uchiha palace dropped what he was doing and bowed to the Uchiha king.

"Have you ever been to the Hyūga clan territory before?"

Deidara touched his finger to his lips and raised his eyes up so he could think for a second, "Uhhh I don't think so, I've never really traveled before!"

"Good, go pack your bags. You'll be accompanying Naruto and I to Neji's wedding."

Deidara eyes sparkled, "Okay!" He bowed once more then ran out of the room to go do as told.

"Thank you." Naruto whispered.

"Of course, anything for my little love." Sasuke kissed Naruto. "There's no way I'd leave you behind. I want to see that white-eyed bastard's face when he see's how beautiful you look by my side carrying my child."

Sakura who had been standing at the back of the room with the rest of the maids smirked. Everything was falling perfectly into plan. The dumb blond should've listened to Fugaku-san. If he had he would've been able to what she had planned for him.

XXXXXX

The Hyūga clan was the second strongest clan in fire country. They were also the largest. They outnumbered the Uchiha clan by one hundred and it showed the day of Neji Hyūga's wedding.

Every seat during the ceremony was taken. The combination of the Hyūga clan members added with all of the invited royal guests mixed together to create one of the largest gatherings for a wedding ever seen.