A Sasunaru Chapter

(Warning: sex in this chapter)

XXXXXXXX

"I heard the news that the Hyūga heir challenged you to a duel, is this true Itachi?" Kushina Uzumaki commented. Her eyes were on the future alpha of her only son.

For the past few weeks that Kushina had been staying in the Uchiha palace she had learned some unsavory things about her sons future family. They did things that didn't make sense to her. For instance omegas weren't allowed to learn combat here. It was practically expected of all royal Uzumaki omegas and alphas to learn how to fight but here only the alphas were allowed to.

Omegas weren't allowed to do much of anything here, it bothered her. She couldn't imagine handing over her son to such a strict clan. Her baby was a free spirit at heart and she couldn't envision him being a part of such a serious family like the Uchihas.

When she had come five years ago she should've paid more attention to how omegas were treated here instead of scoping out what kind of alpha Itachi was.

"Yes, I accepted the challenge, he disrespected Naruto by making a crude pass at him. I have to defend Naruto's honor."

"Wouldn't it make more sense for Naruto to fight Neji himself since he was the one to be disrespected." Kushina countered.

A stunned silence fell over the dinner table. Mikoto's draw dropped open.

"What nonsense is your submissive spouting, Minato!" Fugaku roared.

"I said why doesn't Naruto fight instead of Itachi?" Kushina repeated, unbothered by Fugaku's anger.

"Have you lost your mind? A submissive can't fight, are you insinuating that you don't trust Itachi to fight for your son?" Fugaku seethed.

"I never said that, I'm sure Itachi is very capable-"

"Kushina, enough!" Minato belted. He could see that Kushina had no intention on backing down and Fugaku was getting angrier and angrier by the second. They were in a foreign land and this was the family that they'd be entrusting their son to when they left back home.

As much as he despised Fugaku and as much as he admired Kushina's bravery to speak her mind, it was unwise to anger the Uchiha's.

"Forgive my wife, she's been experiencing a bit of culture shock. She's still getting accustomed to the rules of your clan. She meant no disrespect." Minato explained.

"I suggest you learn to act more like a submissive and then our ways won't seem as shocking to you." Fugaku glared at the red headed queen.

"I'll take your words into consideration." Kushina said through tight lips.

"Lady Kushina, I understand that our clan is very different from yours but fighting for a submissive here is considered a top honor, I didn't mean any offense." Itachi spoke like the future king he was, full of authority and power.

"I accepted Neji's duel because Naruto-" Itachi held Naruto's hand and kissed the back of it. "Is a submissive worth fighting for. He is the one who will bear my children, no one in Fire Country will disrespect my submissive and get away it."

Sasuke was burning with jealousy. He wanted to snatch Naruto away from his brother's arms. He was the one Naruto loved so he should've been the one to fight for Naruto's honor. He knew Naruto could take care of himself but still; it was what fighting for submissive represented. If a dominant fought for a submissive it meant that the submissive was theirs.

It was like telling all of the dominants that if they messed with that submissive then they'd have to deal with them as well. Sasuke wanted to be that person for Naruto.