Talking With The Girls

Naruto sighed as he lolled his head on his silk pillow. It was so early that the morning sun hadn't even graced the sky with light yet. It was the time of morning that Naruto would've usually been sleeping but lately it had been difficult to remain asleep. He couldn't sleep at all because all he could think about was Sasuke.

"Another restless night, master?" Konan emerged from the shadows. She was already dressed for the day ahead, as always Konan's early state of dress made Naruto wonder if his handmaiden even slept at all.

"I had another one of those dreams." Naruto whispered, fearful of speaking his shameful state too loud. He knew it was ridiculous; there weren't many people in Fire Country who would've been able to understand the language he was speaking even if they were to hear him.

"Again?" Konan smiled softly, "Don't be ashamed master, it's perfectly normal for a boy your age to have such dreams. I'll run the bath for you, don't worry." Konan set to work on preparing Naruto's bath as she had done every morning for the past few days.

Naruto buried his face in the pillows as he waited for the tub to fill. The stickiness between his legs made him feel gross. He could feel his thighs sticking together, it was like someone had spread honey on both of them and then stuck them together.

"The bath is ready, master." Konan announced.

Naruto carefully got out of bed. His juban was sticking to the inside of his thighs where the sticky substance was gathered. It clung to him in the most unpleasant manner imaginable. It always made him feel itchy. He sighed gratefully when Konan took the scratchy juban off of him. She put it into a bin along with his soiled sheets. Naruto shivered as the chilly morning air prickled his skin.

"It's cold." Naruto whined. He craned his head around to the side of the room where he could see the land outside the palace through the slit of the heavy draped curtains. "I'm surprised it's not snowing."

Konan swiftly dashed to the drapes and closed them completely so that the small slit was gone. "We can't have anyone accidentally getting a peek at the master's body now can we?" Konan shook her head disappointedly like a mother would to her misbehaving child,

"Now, let's get you in the tub, you're shivering like a little frozen kitten." Konan grabbed Naruto's hand and helped him into the enormous tub.

Naruto let out a satisfied moan when the warm water enveloped his body. The water was infused with oils that were meant to heal the body and was scented with jasmine so that the water smelled sweet. There were bushels of lavender floating around in the heated water; Konan used these as sponges to wash Naruto's delicate skin.

"Raise your arm." Konan said calmly. Naruto mechanically raised his arm so Konan could scrub his armpit. They were both accustomed to the humdrum routine of bathing, Konan would utter an order and Naruto would follow. It had been this way ever since Konan had been appointed Naruto's handmaiden when Naruto was five and she was seventeen.

"Other arm." Konan ordered. Naruto complied and stretched his arm up.

Naruto relaxed into the soothing bath water as Konan went to work on the rest of his body. He tried to focus his thoughts away from the person that had caused his messy state.

Sasuke.

Just thinking his name made Naruto's cheeks burn red.

"Open your legs master so I can scrub away the evidence of your nightly dreams." Konan submerged her hands deeper into the tub and attempted to pry Naruto's thighs open but was harshly pushed away.