Shits Going Down

If an outsider were to take one look at Haku they would think that he was a delicate submissive who was accustomed to being around only pretty things. His small features, pale soft skin that looked like it'd bruise if touched too harshly, and short stature gave off the impression of a sheltered submissive royal. But that was far from the truth. Anyone who truly knew Haku knew that he wasn't a delicate flower that bruised if handled too roughly and he definitely wasn't accustomed to only being around pretty things. He had grown up in a country where being tough was the expected and as a result he had been subjected to not so "pretty" sights many a times. It wasn't widely known but behind closed doors he was the most ruthless out of his infamously savage brothers. It took a lot to scare him so the sight of his "sister in laws" puckered up empty eye sockets greeting him at the breakfast table that morning didn't faze him. However what did faze him was how angry his "husband" looked. Neji was sat at the head of the table. His milky white eyes, which had been intently focused on Hinata's empty eye sockets, hadn't strayed away not even once since he arrived to the table a few minutes ago.

Neji looked so infuriated that Haku loved it. He was getting off on the dizzying powerful aura of anger that Neji was letting off. He could confidently say that this was the first time since he had met the Hyūga king that he was genuinely attracted to him. It was like that time his beloved Sasuke destroyed half of Neji's face with his flames. The raw power of a strong dominant was unlike any other; it instinctively made his body quiver. It didn't even matter that Hinata's eyes were mysteriously missing; Neji's aura masked that insignificant matter. Haku was even a little scared but not scared enough to ask the seething king exactly how Hinata had lost her eyes.

"What has happened to my darling sisters eyes?" Haku piqued. He delighted in the fact that his question had made Neji's angry aura intensify even more.

Neji's eyes dragged away from Hinata's puckered up ones. "Those damns Uchiha's you idolize plucked them out of her head that's what happened!"

"Brother, please." Hinata quaked quietly. Her eyebrows drew up creating a sorrowful expression. If she had eyes Haku was sure they'd be rimmed with tears. She was weak like that, always crying. Apparently weakness was a genetic trait every Hyūga shared. Hinata's show of weakness was all an act, he was well aware of that but she was still weak for even sinking to the level of hiding her true self and living in the guise of a typical weak Hyūga.

"The Uchiha's did this?" Haku felt his pulse quicken. He knew Sasuke was a powerful alpha but the absolute ruthlessness of what he had done to Hinata made his insides tingle with butterflies. He loved the man. He cursed the fates, as he always did for pairing him up with Neji. Yes, Neji had faintly just attracted him a moment ago but that had been obliterated by Sasuke's daring feat. He wished he had been there to actually see the moment Sasuke had gouged Hinata's eyes out.

"Sasuke-san did it right?" Haku's eyes sparkled. At the mere mention of Sasuke's name the scar Sasuke had given him tingled. He loved the scar. It was a badge of honor to sport such a strong dominant's wound.

"Hinata can't remember who did it, all she can recall is that he wore a mask."

"Oh," Haku's excitement simmered. Even if Sasuke hadn't done it himself it was still his orders since he was the king of the Uchiha clan. But still he liked to imagine that it truly was Sasuke who had plucked Hinata's eyes out. He could vividly imagine the blood sticking to Sasuke's pale fingers; Haku wished he had been there so he could lick the ruby droplets off them. "What are you going to do to them?" Haku asked pointedly. Neji was a weak dominant but not even a weakling would stand by and allow for their blood sister to be defiled the way Hinata had been.

"I'm going to kill him and that submissive of his he loves so much! He'll learn my pain when I slaughter his precious bitch!"

Haku moaned. The bloodlust firing out of Neji was tantalizing. But he'd be damned if he let Neji kill the dominant he loved.