Meeting Naruto And The Uzumaki Family

The day Itachi Uchiha was born the bells in the town high tower rang for twelve hours straight. The bells ringing announced the birth of the sacred king of the future, the sole heir to the Uchiha clan.

The Uchiha clan was a prestigious clan in Fire Country. They were considered to be one of the most feared and most powerful clans. They were known for their visual powers and ability to breathe fire, these abilities earned them the nickname the dragons of the north. It was said that an Uchiha didn't have to lay a single finger on you to end your life; with a single look they could kill you.

They were the epitome of nobility and everyone wanted to be a part of their powerful clan. But it wasn't that easy. The customs in Fire Country were set in stone. A person could only be a part of the clan they were born into. This was to keep the bloodlines of each clan as pure as possible. The only way for someone to become part of another clan was by an approved marriage by the emperor himself and if the intended was from a completely different country, then both the emperors of the two different countries had to approve the union.

This was how arranged marriages became such a popular practice. When a child with exceptional beauty and power was born their parents immediately put in a bid to the emperor to seek permission to marry their child into the Uchiha clan.

More than half of these bids usually were declined but a very small percentage of them were occasionally passed. It was like wining the lottery; a child married into the Uchiha clan would be set for life. They would spend the rest of their days protected by some of the strongest warriors in the world and in addition to that they would also give birth to Uchiha babies, making their offspring superior in every single way.

Itachi Uchiha had been born into this twisted world, the heir to one of the most powerful clans to ever exist. He was the future ruler of the Uchiha clan and everyone wanted a piece of him, no matter the price they had to pay. But all of their plotting, bidding, and scamming was utterly useless-for there was only one person Itachi Uchiha would marry-and he was all the way on the other side of world-not even born yet-just a twinkling spec in his fathers eye.

Fifteen years later

Sasuke walked through the crowded street village with his head held high. He was an Uchiha and Uchiha's always walked with their shoulders pulled back and their heads held high. It was to show confidence is what his father had told him. Even though Sasuke was only nine, he walked with all the grace and pride of his father. With his big brother at his side, Sasuke felt invincible, like there was nothing anyone could say or do to him that would bother, he was untouchable.

"Chi-chi?" Sasuke called his elder brother by the nickname he had appointed him ever since he had been able to talk,

"What is it?" The older Uchiha asked gently.

"I heard father would be returning later on today, do you want to come with me to welcome him?" Sasuke asked his brother excitedly. His brother made everything fun, even mundane things like welcoming their father home.

"I'm sorry Sasuke but I have a lesson with Rembu-san that I can't miss, and after that I promised Shisui that I'd accompany him on a hunt to find a silver kunai he dropped on a mission last week."

"You're always busy!" Sasuke pouted. He hated when his brother didn't put him first. He wanted to be Itachi's number one priority at all times. "Cancel on them and come with me!"

"You know I'd love to but I can't little brother, there's some responsibilities that I can't drop-even for you." Itachi smiled and kneeled down so that he was face level with Sasuke, "But if you're not too mad at me, later on tonight we can practice together, I'll even show you this new jutsu Rembu-san showed me a few weeks ago." Itachi poked his brothers forehead, "Come on, stop pouting, I know you want to say yes." Itachi drew closer then quickly picked his brother up, he threw Sasuke up into the air then caught him. It was a habit they had with one another ever since Sasuke was a baby.