Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I open my lazy eyes as the sun shines brightly onto my face, I don’t really want to wake up but I can’t really waste a day in bed so I lift my body upright and stretch myself. I let out a huge yawn and within seconds my tummy begins to roar like a lion! I jump out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, as I enter, I quickly brush my teeth and look into the mirror one last time making sure it’s clean.

I then head downstairs to the kitchen, I look around the house and notice there’s no-one around

“Daddy … mum?”

No answer, guess they are out! As I open the refrigerator a thought crosses my mind, which gives me butterflies in my tummy and kicks my hungriness away. I smile at the idea but go along with it anyways.

I slowly make my way upstairs towards Derrick’s room, I sneakily open his door and peep through the small space but I can’t see properly, so I open the door fully only to see his messed up bed and he’s nowhere to be seen.

I stand in the middle of his bedroom in disappointment as my idea of creeping up to a sleeping Derrick in bed is shattered! I step out his room and walk towards mine, as I am about to step into my room I hear the water flowing from the shower and realize that’s where he is – I smile as another idea plops into my head.

I turn myself around and head back towards Derrick’s room, I turn the knob and enter closing the door behind me. I remove my night dress which leaves me with only my black lace underwear and I lay myself on his bed, crossing my legs whilst my upper body is upright and I continue to wait for him till he returns from the shower.

After a few minutes Derrick walks in with nothing but his white towel wrapped around his waist and his delicious chocolate abs tempting me to lick it. He instantly notices me lying on his bed and looks at me from head to toe as I look at him naughtily with my finger in my mouth.

“So Ricky poo…” I say to him as I stand up and walk up to him sexily

“Ye... Yes Miss D?” he lifts his eyebrow as he licks his lips

I step closer to him allowing my breasts to lean against his firm abs “I’m not drunk now…” I bite my lips “and I want you to take advantage of me” I roll my finger down his chest until I get to his towel and I slowly remove the piece which is tucked in causing it to drop to the ground.

He closes the space between us as he cups my face with his hands and kisses me passionately, slowly allowing his hands to slide down the side of my body over to my ass; he grips my ass with his big hands and gently lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist.

He steps closer to his bed as he slowly pulls out of our intense kiss; he then begins to nibble on my ear and licks it causing me to let out a small moan. He then lays me down gently on the bed as he hovers over me, kissing me with more passion than before, he begins kissing my neck as he rubs his hand against my thigh, he then moves his hands to my back, unclipping my bra and removing it. He slides his tongue down to my chest, sucking onto my ‘girls’, biting gently onto my nipples every now and then causing me to wince with a little pain but moan with pleasure as he licks it afterwards. He makes chills creep up on my body as he rolls his tongue down my tummy over to my center; he slowly removes my underwear revealing my wetness. He begins licking it, teasing me as my legs wrap around his neck and I moan with pleasure.

After minutes of pleasuring me below the belt, he pushes himself up to me and kisses me with all his got whilst he slides his hardness in me, he teases me as he slides the tip in and out the entrance of my wet vagina

“Do you want more?” he breathlessly asks me as he kisses me again

“I want more…”

“You think you can handle it?” he asks as he tries to gasp for air

“Try me” I say to him as I rub my hands on his head

He then pushes himself deeper in me causing me to scream, he’s much much bigger than Clarence! He then begins to slow his pace as he gently pushes himself in and out making me want to cry with all this pleasure that he’s making me feel

After minutes of amazing sex, Derrick lays down next to me and puts his arm around me allowing my head to rest against his chest

“So did you enjoy it?” he asks

“I loved it”

“No regrets?”

“None whatsoever”

“I like you Diane…I like you a lot” he suddenly confesses

I look up to him “I like you to Derrick but…but you know we can’t be official and nothing more can come of this because daddy will disown the two of us if he ever finds out”

“I know but at least we can continue being with each other like this” he smiles at me and kisses my lips