Nothing is under my control now!!

Ally's POV

 I rushed to the hospital where my mum told me dad was. I had no idea how I managed to get to the hospital. She didn't say something concrete about what was wrong with my dad. I'm so...confused because my dad had always been a healthy dude. I mean he used to play fooball with us when we were a little younger..or he was jumping around the house with me and my sister..what happened with that guy? Oh my God! I left Eric without any explanation! He must have been worried. I quickly sent him a text: "I'm at the hospital. Something happened to my dad.". He answered immediately: "What hospital? I will be there in few minutes!". Awee that is so sweet,but I couldn't involve him in this. He had to focus on his career. "It's okay.You don't have to come. You must be tired after the rehearsal and tomorrow is the gig." "OKAY,but call me if something goes wrong. Love ya xx" My heart skipped a bit when I was that LOVE YA. OH EMM GEEE!! Wait!! I'm in a hospital for Cookie's sake!! I went to the reception and it revealed a blonde woman in her 50s nervously tapping something on the computer. 

"Ahmm..excuse me?" I said shyly. 

"Yes,darling!" she answered. She seemed so sweet. 

"I'm..looking for my father..his name is George Parker." 

"Room 21 first on the left" she said pointing the direction. I left the reception mouthing a Thank You and started looking for dad's room. It wasn't that hard to find it because it was right on the corner exactly as the lady said. I knocked and heard a Come In coming from my mom. I entered slowly and saw my dad laying in a bed surrounded by medicines. He had some tubes in the nose and an infusion on his arm. It was the most painful image that I had ever seen. He...is..my...daddy. I..can't live without him. I approached the bed and took his hand. Tears were slowly streaming down my face and soon I was crying for real,but I tried to keep calm..for him..for my hero. 

"Hey, ladybug!" he said weakly. He used to call me like that when I was little because I had always wanted to be a ladybug...not a butterfly,but a cute ladybug. It is definitely my favourite insect. 

"Hey." I replied. "What happened?" I questioned. 

"Your father had a heart attack" I heard my mum saying. I hadn't even noticed that she was there. The only one I could see was my dad. 

I turned to face her and saw guilt,anger and sadness in her eyes. I instantly felt the urge to hug her and so I did. She hesitated a little,but then I felt her arms wrapped around my body. She kissed my hair and whispered "I'm so sorry,Al!" . I tightened the hug and started to cry. I pulled away wipping away my tears. "Mum can we talk outside?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Will he be okay? I questioned as soon as we were sure that dad couldn't hear us. 

"He...he is very tired,Al..and stressed with all this work..I.."

"Will. He. Be. Okay?" a stated this time a little louder. 

"I don't know. Doctors said that if he will have another heart attack...it will be the..last!" she whispered the last part. I felt my legs shaking and I just wanted to sit down and cry and I don't know.. I wanted so many things...I wanted my healthy dad back.. I wanted to play with him like we used to. I didn't even realise that my mum was hugging me saying that everything will be alright,but it wouldn't because everything would change. My dad wasn't the same. 

"Why don't  you go home and rest for a little? I will stay here with your father. Plus you have a gig tomorrow so you have to be rested." she said. "Don't worry..daddy will be okay. He has a strong heart." 

"How do you know about the gig? And that heart should do a better job,by the way!" I replied. 

"I know everything. Now go!" I didn't mind asking her more questions about the gig because I know she wouldn't tell me.