The first day in Hell

Eric's POV

 I can't understand why did Tomas force me to work with this..eww..creature! What if she'll poison me? Oh..maybe she won't go that far...hope so...i gotta admit though..she's really cute.. oh..what am I saying here?? But..what is she'll behave?? Naahhh!! Not really typical for her! ...

"Hey,Parker! How...?" said I

"What if you start calling me Ally? Parker sounds so...cruel..like you wanna kill me..well..i know you want,but.. Look, "Saade",we both don't want THIS to happen,so what if we act like we are..friends again,so that I won't have this job anymore and you won't be forced to spend your "precious" time with me!" did she cut me off...To be honest,this is a really good idea...I don't want to be stuck with her the whole summer.. Mhmmm..I like how she thinks... 

"Mhmm..good idea,P..i mean..Ally! But..no tricks,jokes or anything that could affect my career or our fake friendship." shouted I to make me clear.. 

"Mhmm..okaayy...deal?" asked she.

"Deal!"

Ally's POV

Haha...did he really think that I would stop with tricks..well..maybe I will...but I need to make some few little innocent jokes first..muahaha...My evil thoughts were interrupted by...

"Allison Parker! Are you listening what am I saying here?" Yes...by Tomas who was yelling like I was on the other side of the planet...

"Mhmm..sorry..what?" stuttered I... "And firstly,don't yell at me! I can leave whenever I want!" shouted I.

"No! You can't! If you leave,you'll go to prison for vandalism. So or you do what we want,or you have to think how to live with dangerous freaks in prison!" yelled he..this time louder.. Tomas-1,Ally-0! Shiiittt!! 

"Can you repeat what were you saying,Mister Serious?" said I.

"Can you also stop with all this sarcasm?" said he satisfied with THAT smirk on his face.. 

"Why don't you ask me to stop breathing?"replied I more sarcastically.. 

"Oh..how much I like to annoy you!?" said he..Oh..and how much I'd like to punch you with a chair,but the universe doesn't want to me to go to prison..Plus,I look horrible in orange. "Did you understand what you have to do,Miss Parker?"shouted Tomas...

"Mhmm...yeaahh! Sure! How difficult can this be?"said I..Nooo...I wasn't even listening..AGAIN..he said something about phones..I probably have to answer phones..I don't know..I was distracted by his baldness..it was shinny... But no! This is serious! I have to behave!

"Miss Parker,this is a phone!"continued Tomas..

"Oh! Shit,Sherlock! Really? I believed it was a magic box!" replied I.

"What did I say about sarcasm?"asked he raising an eyebrow.

"To stop with it..."

"You start to learn,young lady! Now you have to answer phones and also to be with Eric..to see what does he want,ok?"

"Ok!"

And he left,,pfeww!! Suddenly I saw the phone screen lightening.. It was Tone Damli.. Tricks time..mihihiih

"Yeah!" answered I..

"Eric??" asked she.

"No,mi amore! Benvenuti a Pizza "La Saade"!" said I trying hard to keep my laughing. 

"What? Seriously now! Who's there?" shouted she..

"Marcellina! Che cosa si ordina?" said I... Yep...I was in Italy for like 2 weeks... I don't know Italian,but I can say few words.. Suddenly I heard..BEEP BEEP BEEP.. she hung up.. 

 Cool..maybe she will tell Tomas now,but I don't care! It was worth! Yep! She told Tomas! He's coming to me like a hurricane! 

"Allison Gerladin Parker!" cool..he said my full name..Does he really want to kill me? I hate the name Geraldin..I think my mum wanted to punish me when she called me like that.. "What are you tring to do? Tone called me few minutes ago and told me what happened! It was really hard to calm her down and make her come to Sweden for a concert with Eric! Do you really want to ruin his career? I give you a last chance to behave! Last chance! Don't miss it,kid!"

 Woow.. yeah...I was just listening..and couldn't say a word! 

"Oh..and you have to apologise Tone for what you did!" added he in the end.. Do what? Seriously now..It was just an innocent joke.. I didn't let her in underwear on the stage! I'm now making my way to the arena where Eric will have the concert tonight... I gotta help him to get dressed..I believed he has people for this,but nope..or yes..but not that many.. anyway..he looks so hot in that white T-shirt. Again..what am I saying here? 

"Hey,Ally! Can you pass me the headphones,please?" asked he in the sweetest way possible. 

"Sure,Eric! Here you are!" replied I with a fake kind smile..i don't know if it was that fake.. I kinda liked the way he asked me.

"What's wrong with you,guys?"asked Oscar.

"What? We're just trying to have a good friendship!"said Eric winking at me.. yeah..i did the same. 

"Yeah..this is what freaks me out! You're..nice one to each other!.."

"People change"said Eric leaving the room. 

 Oh My God! What's wrong with me? Do I have other feeling for Eric,except hate? Noo! It can't be possible! I still hate him! Yes,Ally,you hate him! Oh..just remembered..I gotta apologise Tone for that cute joke..there she is! 

"Hey..miss Damli?!" mumbled I.. 

"Yeah!"

"I'm Ally..Eric's new personal assistent.. I just wanna...I just.." stuttered I.. 

"Can you hurry up,please? I gotta be on the stage in 10 minutes!" yelled she.

"I wanna apologise for what I said on the phone...it was a joke.."managed I to say.

"Oh..it's okay,honey! I got it!"said she leaving  backstage. LOL..if you got it,why did you tell Tomas and why did you act like a desperate on the phone? She's weird,but I gotta think about other things..like..being stuck with Eric...this is officially the worst summer EVER! Or..maybe not...

 Hey,guys! This is chapter 3! Again...don't get me wrong! I love Eric and I really like Tomas,but in this story I just wanted to make clear that Tomas and Ally hate each other. Hope you like it.. If you like it,vote or comment..I wanna know your opinions. Love/ Minnie