I can't believe you did this!

Ally's POV

I've been working for Eric for 2 weeks already.. It wasn't that bad..I'm trying to survive! He's sweet,but sometimes he turns into that guy seek for attention,but this is so damn rare! And I think this little thing with attention is normal as he's a star..so duuuuh! Why am I saying so nice stuff about him? I don't even like him! Oh...Ally,you turn into a weak girl! And I don't like it AT ALL! I have just few questions: Why Eric's fans look at me with so much hate? And why do I get hate tweets like "You don't even like Eric! Why do you work with him?"... It's kinda weird when I walk on the street and I get those "I see you" looks... Oh..I gotta go back to my work..I have in front of me a lot of paper work... Eric left home for an hour and I have to solve this. Mhmm...I'm just wondering what is Eric doing right now..home...maybe he's taking a shower...yeah,Ally,you think too far... Suddenly..

"Allison! Allison! Allison Geraldin Parker! Are you daydreaming?". Yep..it was Tomas who again caught me up almost sleeping... 

"Oh..uhmm...yeah...sorry,Tomas,but I'm just so damn tired! You know that last night I left work at 2am... Is this normal? You know that a girl at my age has to sleep at least 8 hours? And how much did I sleep last night..HUH? Can I hear the answer? Right.. 4 hours! Why? Because someone was too lazy to check some documents and who checked them? Great answer! Meee! So now it would be damn amazing if you stop screaming for one minute!"..wow...I said this without mumbling.. Good job,Ally! 

"Okay..you're right! I shouldn't yell at you! And you did a great job with all those documents!" said he.

"And...Wait! Did you just say that I did a great job? Woooww! Let me mark this in the calendar!"..wow..i actually can't believe that TOMAS said this...he always says that I'm lazy,useless...that I'd better move my ass home than staying here...I'm always afraid that he'll fire me..and not because I love this job or spending 24/24 with Eric,but I don't wanna go to jail,so... 

"Again..your AMAZING sarcasm which gets on my nerves!" said Tomas with a sparkle in the eyes...

"Well..thank you then!" said I this time not being sarcastic...

"You're welcome! Now go back to work!"

Yeah..sure..you couldn't be kind enough to send me home in my comfy bed..NOO! You couldn't do this! Oh..cool..Eric is here...

"Hey,Ally! Can you please pass me that sandwich?" asked he...

It's right in front of you,idiot! Yeah...as I told you this is one of those moments when Eric wanna feel like a star or better behave like one... I hope he doesn't want me to feed him because he'll have tomatoes instead of eyes and cucumber instead of mouth..if you know what I mean...

"It's right in front of you! Is it that difficult to take it?" asked I this time  a little angry because he was treating me like a maid..

"You know I'm a lazy ass!"...yeah...I know..UNFORTUNATELY...Oh..Eric,you drive me crazy!

"God gave you 2 legs! Use them!"...yeah...I told him! Nobody mess up with Allison Parker!

"But..." whispered he..

"No! Take it yourself!" 

And I left the room like a diva.. Gosh! What a feeling! I could get used to this... 

Eric's POV

Wow...she's so temperamental... I actually like this.. This sandwich thing was a test to see her limits..yeah..she passed the test... I hate treating people like this.. Nobody is superior to someone just because they have different jobs or social status... This is my opinion... We all are equal... Anyway,back to our stuff... I'm kinda busy.. Except the fact that I had to take the sandwich on my own,I have a concert tonight,but till then I have some interviews,rehearsals...stuff like this... Can't wait to see my fans again..to drive them crazy with my new songs..haha.. 

*after 4 hours* 

Ally's POV

Wooww! Concert time! I've been to few concerts,but this is kinda weird.. Fans gave me "I know what you did"  looks... What's going on??? Suddenly I heard a BEEP... it announces me that I got a mention on twitter...let's check..mhmm...from ERIICC??... he says: "Wow..for the first time in my life I work with someone who hates me! @Allison_Parker".. WHAT? Now everything is clear! It's true! I hate him! But it didn't need to be found out by the whole twitter... I would NEVER do that.... Just my family and my friend know how much I hate him...the others know that I don't like him... Tomas doesn't allow me to "ruin" his reputation,but he can ruin mine? How comes that? Oh..Eric..you got on my nerves so much this time! How could you do that? The worst thing is that...this time..it hurts so damn much..why? why do I care so much what Eric Saade says?

"You're such a bitch! How can you hate a sweetheart like Eric!"a fan suddenly yelled... yeah...if you would know the whole story...  

"Yeah..sure...be on your idol side! Nobody knows my version! BYE!.."and everybody started to boo me... I..can't.. support this anymore...I gotta get out of this fucking place...

Pfeww..my cabin...cool...a tear..and another one...shit...Double cool...Eric is in the doorway... 

"What's wrong?"..like you don't know...

"What happened? You even dare to ask me this? How can you be so pathetic? Sure..you're Eric Saade..you can do whatever you want,right? You can ruin reputations,break hearts...what matters? I would NEVER  do what you did... Why couldn't this hate be known just by us and closest people? In my case,it is!" wow..my cheeks are red and I feel like I'm boiling inside... 

"But.." stuttered he..

"And please don't tell me that you don't know what am I talking about... Who wrote that damn tweet? Who? It wasn't you? No..then sure it was my grandma who's a hacker and broke your account.. Good job,granny! It's disgusting,Saade!" and with this I sais all...and left the room like a hurricane...

"Ally! Wait!" i heard Eric yelling...

And this is part IV... So sorry that I update so late.. I was is a little holiday in Greece and I couldn't write...But now I'm back. Hope you like this part. Sorry because I didn't have that much inspiration... If you like it tho you can vote or comment.. Much love/ #Minnie