Dancing with the stars

Ally's POV

I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them. I was dreaming that I was fighting with a cucumber. 

"Eric,what are you doing here?" I asked in a confused sleepy voice. I stood up and pulled away the covers placing myself on the edge of the bed. I looked up at Eric who was just standing there unknowing what to say.

 "Eric,I asked you something!" I repeated this time I was facing him.

"I..ahmm..I...thought..that..ahmm..You..screamed? And...I..rushed over here...to see...if you're okay! Aha! That's it! I was just checking to see if you're okay! Yep! I.." he stuttered.

"Aha...do I seem scared?" I asked pulling myself closer to him. I have never believed that I was so..brave.

 "Ahmm..mnoo.." he answered in a seductive voice. Where did this come from?  

 Our bodies touched and his lips were so close to mine,so that I believed..you know...I brought my lips to his ear and I whispered "I'm fine...you can go now!"

 "Sure you wnat me to leave? Your eyes say something else!" he whispered and suddenly...he crashed his lips on mine.. Our lips moved in synk while our tongues were fighting for dominance. It was romantic,passionate and wild. That's what I wanted. To feel that I was loved... I'm not so sure if it was love,but I'm pretty sure it was passion in that kiss. He broke the kiss and looked straight into my eyes. 

"Nighty,Ally! See ya tomorrow!" and with that he exited the room leaving me shocked and confused! What the fuck was that?! Wait..why is a pink pony in my room?! Shit! It was a...* 

 "Dreaaaam!!" Why was I dreaming about Eric? 

 "Eric,what the Saint Of Cookies are you doing in my room?" I asked..thinking about the dream I just had. 

 ""I..ahmm..I...thought..that..ahmm..You..screamed? And...I..rushed over here...to see...if you're okay! Aha! That's it! I was just checking to see if you're okay! Yep! I.." he stuttered. This is exactly what he told me in the dream. 

 "Well...I'm okay!"

 "Fine..then I'm going back to my room!" he said and then he exited the room. What did I eat before I go to bed? This was pretty intense. 

 *NEXT MORNING* 

 I battle your love every day.You're like a drug with a smile on your face. 

 I heard this coming from the kitchen. Eric was singing...For a moment I just stopped and listened to him. It was so beautiful. Wondering how his girlfriends felt to be woken up by his voice. Stop dreaming,Ally! 

 I took a shower then I made my way to the kitchen were it was smelling like heaven.. Waffleeeesss!! 

 "Morning!" Eric greeted. "Slept well?"

 "Yep! Like a baby! Why haven't you told me you're such a good chef?"

 "Eh..I have my hidden talents!" he chuckled. "Take a sit,my lady!" my heart skipped a bit when I heard "my lady". I sit down and he placed a plate full of waffles in front of me. 

 "Just one plate?" I asked confused. 

 "Yep! Are you bothered if we eat from the same plate?"

 "Lol..no! Why would I be? It reminds me of childhood!"

"Haha..when we made sand food and when we were about to eat it,our parents stopped us. We were grounded,remember?" he asked.

"How can I forget? Damn..we were so idiots!" I said laughing. 

"Ahmm..Ally? One of my dancers broke his ankle and I was wondering if you wanna dance in his place" he asked shyly. 

"Ahmmm don't know if I'm such a good dancer.  I don't wanna ruin the show."

"You won't! We will learn you the coreography!"

"Okay then!" I said. 

"Seriously? Thanks! I love you!!" he exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to call Alex and tell him your answer!"

"Ok." I answered watching back to the plate. 

 Eric's POV

  I was so happy that he accepted. I don't know why I was happier: because I was going to spend some time with her or because I found someone to replace Jenny so fast.  I pressed the calling button on Alex's contact. I had been waiting few seconds before he picked up. 

"Hey,mate! Everything alright?" he asked worried because I had never called him that early. 

"Yeah..why not? I have great news!"

"Hope they're worth it..otherwise I'll haunt you forever for waking me up that early." he responded grumpily. 

"I found someone to replace Jenny!" I exclaimed. 

"Seriously? Who?" he questioned curiously. 

"Ally!"

"You mean Ally..your PA?" he asked and I nodded. "But..she can dance?"

"I don't know..we can teach her. But she has the talent and the swag,you know? I know this because she had talent when we took dance classes together..when we were like 10."

"So...you asked her to be your dancer comparing her dancing skills with those from when she was 10? Dude,it's like comparing TACO with NACHOS! Both are mexican food,but they're totally different."

"I love when you make analogy with food. But she is talented and I'm going to prove you this."

"Fine..we are starting rehearsals this afternoon." he stated. 

"Fine!" and with this I hung up. 

 I stared for a moment at the phone like I was expecting someone to call me,but I quickly came back to reality and put my phone back in my pocket. I went back to the kitchen where I found Ally staring at her phone while some tears were streaming down her face. I'm wondering what happened. 

"Hey..what happened?" I sit down on the chair which was placed in front of her. 

  Ally's POV

"Ahmm..nothing..I..just had another fight with my mum..she found out where I am and she's very upset. But I just told her I won't go home...but..I don't have a place to stay..I'm so embarassed that I'm staying here..And-"

"What? Allison,I told you that you can stay here as much as you want! You don't bother anyone and it's fun to spend time with you,so can you just please stop saying shits and get yourself ready? We're going to rehearsals. Oh..and about your mum..you do the things right... you have to prove her that you have the right to choose your career." he said and pulled me in a tight hug. It felt amazing to have him so close to me. 

 "Thank you,Eric! It means a lot for me! "

"No need to thank me...now get ready!"'

 I went back in my room. I pulled my leggins and a T-shirt and made my way in the living room where Eric was already ready. 

"Ready?" he asked as he grabbed his keys. 

 AT THE REHEARSALS

"Hey,guys!" I greeted. 

"Hey!" they answered. "Ready to learn a coregraphy?" 

"I was born ready!" I said like a pirate. 

 They started to show me moves and then they asked me to do them. It wasn't that difficult and I liked it. In the final they showed me the coregraphy of "Cover Girl"..both.. That was weird..I don't know if I was faking sex or I was dancing. We finally finished. 

"Pfeww! Finally were done! I was getting fed up with all this fake sex!" they all laughed. 

 Suddenly my phone buzzed.. It was my mum. 

"Oh..what? What happened with dad?"