Friends again

Ally's POV

Eric has an idea,huh? I'm just wondering what,but he loves to keep me in suspanse... What brilliant idea can this man have to get me out of this shit? Anyway,let me tell you what happened after that bulb lightened in Eric's head...well...

FLASHBACK

"And?? Do you intend to tell me that idea?" asked I confused.... and you can easily confuse my CONFUSED face with my I-need-to-pee face...they're almost similar. Okay..back to our stuff..I have no idea why I told you that...

"Ally,you should really go to toilet if you need it! I'm not forcing you to stay here!"  said he amused knowing what I told you above...

"Heey! You don't wanna see my angry face!!" snapped I.

"You're right! I think I have seen it so many times!" replied he.

"So..the idea is...?" said I trying to make him tell me that brilliant idea..

"Oh! The idea is...pam pam pam! Hope you didn't expect me to tell you now..." said he smirking..

"You're an idiot!" sighed I looking down at my hands which were nicely placed on my lap.

"Love you too,idiot!" said he..wait! wait! wait! Did he just say what I just heard? Eric said LOVE YOU TOO...let's skip the part with IDIOT,but he still said it..OH MY ACTUAL FUCK! I'm blushing even if I know he's not meaning it! Okay! Keep yourself together,Allison! He is NOT meaning it! Just act cool! 

"I..I..I don't love you,Saade,so fuck off!" stuttered I with my still-red-as-tomato face...

"Yeah! And Angelina Jolie doesn't look good in bikini! You're blushing,tomato!" said he smirking..Gosh..I hate when he does that! Fuck your blood,Ally! 

"I..I'm not,idiot! "

"Mhmm...means that you will act cool if i do that." and he came closer placing a hand on my waist... Yes! I'm acting cool! I'm cool..I really am! No..I'm not! I'm screwed! Now he will find out that I fell for him.....I think he already knew it,but...My whole body is acting like it doesn't want to communicate with my brain....shaking shaking shaking! 

"Ahmm...I..I...gotta go...just..just text me..the idea...it would be great if my dreams will come true...thank you anyway for caring about me...in your way..." said I pushing me away from him...my heart beats normal now..I think...Oh...he always does that! Fucking player! 

END OF FLASHBACK

So..I haven't found out what idea has Eric and he hasn't texted me yet...well..it just have passed 10 minutes since I got in the house leaving Eric outside...Pfeww! My parents aren't home! So..no fights for the next 2 hours... Gosh! I'm starving! My stomach is yelling for food! Let's make a trip to the fridgeeee! Tamtararaaam! Let's open the fridge with my mind... Oh..or with my hands...mhmm...what do we have here? Mhmm...ew...I just found the brocolli salad with a message from my mum: This is your lunch,sweetheart! Enjoy it! Mummy loves you! ..LOL..you can't love me if you force me to eat this grass! Hey...maybe I still have my Kit Kat! Where is it!? 

"Mhmmm..this is delicious! I forgot how much you love Kit Kat!" that voice belongs to...yep..you guessed! Eric!

"What are you doing here?" asked I ready to wrest my Kit Kat from his hands! 

"I'm dancing rumba with grandma! What does it look like I'm doing? I'm eating your Kit Kat!" oh...I'd love to erase that smirk from your face,Saade!

"Well...grandma is at her salsa class,so you can go and teach her rumba later! Oh..and THIS is mine! And..how did you get in the house? Superman is your cousin or what?" snapped I eating the leftovers of my lovely Kit Kat...it tastes like Saade...delicious..eww..stop it,Ally!

"Yes..I called Superman and he gave me super powers! I walked through your door!" Ally-0 and Eric-1....I hate to admit it,but he's as sarcastic as I am.

"Seriously now!" I almost yelled.

"Well...it's magic! I put the hand on the door latch and opened it with my magic powers! Seriously now! You should lock your door more often! Remember that thief who got into your house last year!"..yeah..he's right...I always forget to lock the door...thats why we almost got robbed few times! You idiot! 

"How do you know about that?" asked I confused.

"I'm not living under a rock,Allison! I care about you and I've tried to protect you from...how can I say it...from shadow! Remember when you almost were raped by some strange guy? Remember that someone's fist made contact with that dude's jaw?" he almost whispered... "The guy who saved you was..me!"

 I'm sure that my mouth has a O shape now...what? I thought it was Conor...Ew...and when I'm thinking that I dated him to thank him...oh....

"So..it...wasn't Conor?" sighed I and now I'm sitting down because my legs are shaking. Those memories sprang up in my mind.... 

FLASHBACK

I was coming home from school..I remember that it was really dark outside...It was 8 o'clock and I had to stay till late to school to finish a project with my friend. I didn't want her to drive me home,so I decided to take a walk to my house...it wasn't that far.... I decided to go on the short way,so I started to walk on those dark streets... Suddenly I felt a cold hand covering my mouth and heard a whisper: "Behave cuz tonight you will have a special night!" I froze when I heard this... His dirty hands started to explore my body... I was so scared that my shriek stopped on my throat... He reached at my boobs touching them brutally with his hands.... he turned me around,so that I could face him... I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a hood. Ew...he began to lick my neck and he was kissing me and...then....all I know is that someone hit him....I didn't know who was the misterious hero,but when I opened my eyes few minutes later,Conor,the nerd, was hugging me,so that's why I thought it was him. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt a tear falling on my cheek and someone's strong hands wrapping me...it was Eric...

"Shh! It's everything alright now...It couldn't be Conor,sweetheart! He can't kill a fly!" Eric whispered....I'm feeling so safe when I'm in his arms... And he called me SWEETHEART and..and he said he cares about me..is this a dream? 

"You can't imagine how much I wished to be you the guy who saved me..or at least to know this...you can't imagine how much I wanted you to be there the next day when I stayed home because I was too scared to get out of the house...But..." I murmured...I can't believe I said this...

"I thought you don't want me around you! If I would have known...." he whispered... 

"You were the ONLY person I wanted around me then...and...always..but you...we...we drifted apart,Eric and I have no idea why! You..were my best friend....and I don't know what happened..."

"You really don't know what happened,right?" he crossed his arms over the chest... 

"No?" I murmured...

"All started when you began to hang out with THE POPULARS... did something sparkle in your mind now?"

"Why didn't you tell me? You just ran away like a coward! I didn't want to lose you! " said I.

"It's not my fault! I saw you with those guys who bullied me and..."

"This isn't an excuse,Eric! I tried to talk to you and you didn't want this!" screamed I the blood making his way to the cheeks..

"I'm sorry,okay?"

"That's why you hate me?" asked I.

"I don't hate you! I have never hated you!" yelled he. 

"Neither I...." 

"Let's start again,okay? Friends...again?" asked he with some sparkling eyes...

"FRIENDS AGAIN!" said I like a histerical old lady with 100 cats. 

Yeeey! This is better than Taco Monday at school...

So,guys! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK....i haven't told you the idea,but..you will find out soon...vote and comment <3 Much love,Minnie <3