The brilliant idea

Ally's POV

 Yeah...we're friends again and this is soo cool! It feels like Christmas! I seriously had missed him in my life and now seems that everything got back to normal and by normal I mean our relatioship from the beginning of our lifes. Right now I'm doing my homework..yes..i know what you think...it's holiday and I'm doing homework..well...the reason is that..soon I will go in the Europe Tour with Eric and I can't do my homework in.. a bus,for instance.  I was doing my essay about poverty in African countries when I got a text:"Hey,Al,do you fancy going with me for a walk..and maybe dinner?" Oi! Eric,walk and dinner..mhmm..sounds better than complaining the poor African countries.. "If this involves telling me your idea..yes!" his reply was fast "Oh..fine..if you can't wait anymore..." Yeeey! "Ok..see ya in 10 minutes!" Wait! Wait Wait! He said DINNER? What can this mean? That he wants to eat with you! He won't kidnap you,idiot! The voice in my head was yelling...I know he doesn't want to kidnap me! But if he does...should I take the pepper spray with me..in case of...oh,Ally! Can't you stop thinking about shits? It's just a dinner! He won't ask you to marry him,lunkhead! Hello! I didn't insult you,head voice! 

 After 10 minutes 

Okaay...seems that I'm ready. I'm wearing a long sleeve black dress which shows my curves...I look quite good..i can't complain! But I usually hide my body under huge hoodies.. I don't like to be in the center of attention. A applied a light make-up and put my hair in a cute pony tail. After a little look in the mirror, I went in the kitchen to tell my mum where I go.

"Muuum! I'm going for a walk with Eric! I won't be here for dinner!" yelled I thinking that she can't hear me.

"You..and Eric? On the same street! Let's be ready for the Apocalypse!" said she grinning ... And she said I'm the sarcastic one! 

"Ha! You are so funny! Bye!" snapped I.

"Bye,love!" 

Oi! Eric is already waiting for me! Whoaa! He's so hot in those black jeans with that white-and-black shirt the he wears in Boomerang Official Lyric Video... He is so perfect! Why did you fall for him,Ally? 

"Done checking me out?" Eric's husky voice brought me back to reality. 

"I wasn't...checking you out! Dream on,Saade!" snapped I blushing. 

"Oh..I will take this as a YOU ARE SO HOT,ERIC!" said he smirking. 

"Shall we go?" murmured I trying to change the subject..

"Oh...and you look good too,Ally! Nice legs!" said Eric again..oh...I would love to erase that smirk from your face!

"Thanks..i think!" mumbled I....Gosh...why are my legs shaking?? "So..where are we going?" managed I to say. 

"Surprise!" I hear Eric saying.

"Should I be afraid??" said I winking.

"Maybe yes..maybe not!"

 Eric had been driving for more that 15 minutes... On the way the silence conquered the atmosphere. Suddenly he stopped in front of a huge elegant building... I think my parents were here for their 20 anniversary. It's so beautiful and elegant and..romantic..wait! ROMANTIC? Why would Eric bring me here?

"I love this restaurant! My parents have been here few times! " said I with my eyes wide opened still wondered by the grandeur of this restaurant. I climbed off the car helped by Eric.. Aww//he's such a gentleman! We made our way to the main entrance where a doorman opened the door for us.. I was amazed seeing the inside of it. The main color was gold..everything was wrapped in gold. Huge paintiung were hanging on the walls. There were round tables covered with a white-and-gold table cloth.. In a corner was a beautiful table near a fireplace.. That corner was enlightened by little candles that were put on wood shelves.. That place is so beautiful!