Love is in the air tananannnananaaaaa

Ally's POV

 I woke up next morning in my bed. That's weird.. I remember that I fell asleep in Eric's arms and it was so warm and I felt so freaking safe. Did he carry me in my bedroom? Aww that's so sweet! But why didn't I feel something? I'm now wondering tho. I have a heavy sleep. I mean I could get hit by a train and I wouldn't feel it.. Someone could fart at my nose and I wouldn't feel,hear or smell anything.. OK if someone would fart I think I feel  it..or at least smell it. Yes! I would definitely smell it! But enough with farts! 'Throwback to last night.. Did Eric really asked me out? Yuhuuuuu!!! Victory dance! And exactly when I was doing my victory dance which is really awkward..because I shake my ass up and down and throw my hands in the air like I wanna catch a fly.. Anyway..exactly when I was embarassing myself with that dance,my younger sister came in my room. 

"What are you doing?" she asked amused. Why was she laughing? If Eric asked her out,she would even make grandma to do the victory dance. 

"What do you think? I'm...ahmm...catching a fly! Shuuu fly! Fly free to some..poop or something..!" I rambled.. Poop? This is my original idea? Ugh.. You suck,Ally!

"Weirdooo! Anyway, mum said that you have to help me with my homework. She had to leave early to work,so she can't help me."she said. Did she really want me to help her? This day finally came! Maybe after this I can help another people to learn something!

"Helloooo! Marie Curie, are we doing this homework or what?" my sister brought me back to reality from my weird dreams.

"Yeah..let's go!" I said clapping my hands.

 We solves math problems and I helped her to understand something at biology. Suddenly,she placed the pen on the desk and looked up in my eyes.

"Ally,have you ever had a crush on someone?" she whispered like she didn't want to be heard.

"Yeaaah! I mean.. Mickey Mouse is hot ok? I will always have a crush on him! Such a shame he's with Minnie..ugh..that bitch!" I said laughing.

"Al, I'm serious!" she said forcing not to smile.

"Well..yeah.. in 9th grade.. His name was Brad! And he was in Drama Club. I joined that club for him. And we had to play "Mary had a little lamb" and I was the freaking lamb. How was I supposed to be sexy when I was wearing a lamb costume.?! All I had to say in the play was BEEEHHEEE and shake my lamb ass sometimes.. that was sexy to be honest. Anyway, at the end of the show. Brad came to me and asked me out. You won't believe where he took me."

"Where?" she asked with her eyes widened.

"To a restaurant called "Eat my lamb".. ironic,huh? I accepted that..but then I got annoyed. The only thing he was talking was about lambs. He was so boring and I wanted to get out of this shit."

"So you told him that your relationship wouldn't work? she questioned.

"Nope... I told him I'm constipated and that I had to take some laxatives. Then I rushed home and deleted him from my Who-I-Want-To-Marry-With list"

"Very mature!" she said sarcastically.

"Hey! I didn't want to break his heart! I'd rather make him think I'm gros!" I defended myself. She started to laugh then she said "I have the craziest sister ever!"

"I'm trying to do my best! Anyway why did you ask?!"

"Ahmm...curiosity?!"

"I don't buy it. Spill it out,girl!" I demanded. "Who's the idiot?"

"He's not an idiot.. he is.. Bob's son.. Mike!" she answered shyly.

"Bob's son..as Bob, our neighbour? Mike? That dude with pink hair,a lot of tatoos and piercings? He's bad news, Jen!" I practically yelled.