From Hate to Love

Ally's POV 

 Hello! I'm Allison Parker....but everybody calls me Ally or Miss "I know everything". I actually have no idea why people call me like this..I mean.. Just because I like reading books instead of magazines full of uninteresting articles,means that I know everything?? Hello!! Anyway...let's go over this... I'm 18 years old and i'm going in 12th grade and this is the last summer when I can do what I want because at the end of 12th grade I have some exams..then university. Cool! Last year in this boring stupid school.. then university...my dream is to be an actress,but this seems impossible as my parents want me to be a snobbish lawyer. I just hate this job and they don't understand that I don't want to spend my whole life defending criminals,thiefs or other persons who say or do something which seems or is illegal. That's why we argue almost every day on this subject and every time ends with screams and the sentece "You're ruining my life"  coming from me obviously. Well...enough about my parents and my ruined proffesional career. What else can I tell you about me? Aha! I live in Sweden. I moved here when I was 5 because of my dad job. I like this country! Most of the people have blonde hair and blue eyes... I don't fit in this pattern as I have average brown hair and green eyes. But people got used to me...they had to. Anyway,I'm just a normal girl with a boring normal life... Just one thing....how can I say?!... colors my life and this thing is called Eric Saade. Don't take this as a good thing! I hate him! We fight everyday for the silliest things you can ever imagine. I have no idea how did this start or when... All I know is that this has lasted for a long time...too much! Anyway...few words about him: he finished school 4 years ago. He was my first friend when I moved here and no longer after this,we became best friends. We were doing everything together and you can't imagine how happy were we when we found out that our parents enrolled us in the same school. The primary school was a fairytale,but since 5th grade everything had changed...we drifted apart. And for unknown reasons,we fight everyday. Believe me! The First Great War was just a little fight compared with my fights with Eric... Have I mentioned the worst thing? We're NEIGHBOURS! And another worst thing: he's a famous singer and his face is on every banner in Sweden. I forgot to tell you something: I have a sister and unfortunately she's obsessed with Saade. More over...his face is on my house's walls and his music affects my hearing and also Jenny,my sister,who sings along with him. It's insane! It drives me crazy and soon I'll be hospitalized in a lunatic asylum. Jenny thinks that I should be honoured for fighting with Eric Saade...yeah...I'm so honoured that I can't breath. 

8:00am

 My alarm clock rings and I'm about to throw that fucking clock over the window. My classes starts at 9am,so I have time to sleep 10 more minutes only if.. "Ally,school time!"..only if my mum doesn't wake me up thinking that I'm gonna lose an important school day. Thanks God is the LAST! "I'm up!" I screamed after I lazily got out from my comfy bed. Shower time! The hot water is draining my lazy and still body...yeah..i'm feeling like I haven't woken up yet. I have a habit..after the shower I'm always taking a look on the window...this time I saw my amazing neighbour Eric with his messy fluffy black hair still thinking that he looks hot if he appears at the window shirtless with messy hair...Well...to be honest,he's hot..I mean..those muscles and those deep brown eyes...What the fuck am I saying here! Come back to reality,Ally! I slowly make my way to the wardrobe and open it.. It's kinda difficult to choose what to wear... Oh! I know! My favorite blue skinny jeans and The Wanted T-shirt.. Aww...Haven't I told you? Damn! I'm so silly! I love The Wanted and because my parents didn't want to buy me an original The Wanted T-shirt,i made one and I love it. "Breakfast,Ally!" my mum screams thinking that maybe I'm on the other side of the globe.. I put my make-up on...some mascara and a lip gloss and I'm ready for a new day. "I'm coming!" did I yell.. Yaayy! Pancakes! "So..." said my mum raising an eyebrow... Opaaa....if she starts the conversation with SO,i should hide under a rock. "So...your dad and I looked after some universities that might interest you and we found a good one right here in Stockholm..." Oh..she started again! "If it's not about acting,I'm not interested!" said I without raising my look.. "I told you my opinion about this university!" my mum cut me off when I was about to add other insults to Law University. "We will talk about this when you come back from school.End of the conversation. Eat your pancakes! It's getting late!" ..oh..i hate her... But I can't think about this now.. Laura is waiting for me. Laura is my best friend since Eric and I argued in 5th grade... When I got out from the house,I saw my enemy making his was to the car. Cool...he saw me! "Hey,Parker! Don't you think you're too old for wearing a boy band T-shirt?" said he... "And you? Aren't you old enough to act like a kid?" snapped I. "Silly girl!" murmured he... Yep...this is the new war signal... You'll see,Saade! Nobody makes me SILLY and get away with this... My thoughts were interrupted my Laura screaming like crazy.. This is the last damn day at school!! 

"Ally!! Allison! Earth to Allison!"

"Yes!! I'm here!! " said I after a while... 

"What's wrong with you?" Laura stuttered concerned..."I'm fine! I just found something to do after school!!" did I told her with a sparkle in the eyes.. "Oh! I know that look! What are you gonna do to Eric this time?" "You'll see!"..."I know I'll regret it!" said Laura. "Shut up! We will be late for school! " 

*at the school* 

 My school looks like those english school...huge building with a great main entrance. First class: English! I like it and the teacher is beautiful and has enough patience to make us understand that "Gone with the wind" isn't just a romance novel,but an important one. I like her anyway and I love "Gone with the wind". She's that type of blonde haired woman with blue eyes...the Swedish type.. "Okay,class,you have to write an essay about how Scarlett O'hara managed to get rid off poverty". Cool! "You're dismissed now!" ..yeey..the last lesson!! 

 The school day passed quickly.. After English,we had Biology,then History,Music and then lunch break... Finally I'll go home... I have a plan to take revenge over Saade..As I said nobody calls me Silly and get away with it so easy.... He will have a little surprise..Good that his car is still parked in front of the house... Bye,bye,car tyres!! Buum!! hihi..i'm so evil! 

Eric's POV

 Guys,I'm Eric,but I suppose Allison told you a lot about me,so you don't need a description. Singing is my life and without my fans,I'm nothing. I love then to death...such a shame that I don't have a good relation with my young lady neighbour... I have the feeling that she has no idea why are we have to fight every single day..well...i know...and you'll find out later... Now i'm going back home from my studio which is pretty close to my home,so I don't need the car to get there... Shit!! My tyres were stung! I know who did this!! "Allissooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!"

Alli's POV 

 I was doing my homework,when I heard mum shouting to me: "Allison Geraldin Parker,come here right now!" oh..i hate when she says my full name..Geraldin..I'm not wondering anymore why the kids from Kindergarden hated me... with this name even i hate me! "Yes!"  when i came downstairs,i saw Eric breathing heavily like a bull... The first thing which came up in my mind was: "Ole! Come here,stupid bull! Oleeee!!" this thought made me giggle... "What is so funny!? You crossed the line,young lady!" said she and I could see the anger in her eyes.. "What did I do?" said i putting a puppy face... "Don't pretend you don't know!" continued Eric... "You'll be punished this time"  whispered mum like those in horror movies..Punished? How?...oh..this silence is killing me! 

Hey,guys! This is the first chapter of my second story! I hope you'll like it. Anyway,if you like it,vote and comment. I'd like to know your opinions. Don't get me wrong! I will always love Eric,but I just wanted to see him in some kind of funny situations! You'll see what am I talking about in the next part :) Much love/ Minnie