My parents love to ruin my life

Ally's POV 

 You won't believe me when I tell you that it might be a connection between me and Eric,right? Don't think about THAT kind of connection...I mean friendship..I think..Anyway,our relationship is improving. Surprinsingly,I don't wanna see him poisoned anymore and I guess he doesn't want to shoot me...probably...  Even I don't have problems with that guy I called "creature" few weeks ago,my mind was kept busy with other stuff..like university. My parents still don't allow me to go to Cinematography,Theater and Film University... They still want me to follow the courses of Law University. I kinda understand them. My grandpa was a succeful lawyer,then my parents... This should be from generation to generation and I'm a  part of the next generation. They can force my sister to do that,not me.. I won't give up that easy... I believed my parents know me enough to be aware of the fact that I'm damn stubborn.. So..I brought up in discussion this subject because I have the feeling I will argue with my parents again... Mum told me "We have to talk" when I left the house this morning to go to work.. Now I'm parking my car in the front of the house, stop the engine and get out of the car.. After I hear a CLICK announcing me that the car is closed,I slowly make my way to front door. I don't wanna get to that door as I know what's happening next. A storm of screamings,reproaches and rough insults will come over me. How do I know? I have a lot of experiences like this,so I'm used to it. Okay...this is it! The front door...why does it seem so huge now? Okay,Ally! Breath! This is just another fight. You went through this before. It's gonna be a normal argument: You scream,they scream back. You scream again...and it repeats few times... Probably our nextdoor neighbours think my house is a secret place for sopranos to repeat for their opera concert. After a series of screaming,I end the argument with the sentece "Why do you wanna ruin my life?"...and..THE END. 

 I open the door and...

"Hello!! I'm home!" yell I.

"We're in the kitchen,honey!" I hear my mum saying. Oh...did she just called me "honey"?! I'm wondering what are they planning.

 I go straight to the kitchen where my mum is baking her famous chocolate cake and my dad is reading quietly the newspaper..

"So,darling,how was work?" my mum asked nicely.. Something's happening...

"It was okay..you know...a lot of running here and there...some paperwork.." said I hesitantly.

"Oh...How's your relationship with Eric?" asked she again... Why is she so nice?

"Surprinsingly is normal...We don't fight anymore." said I quietly.

"Oh...darling,we have to tell you something,but please don't get angry!" HERE SHE IS...that's why she was preparing the battle field with kind questions..

"Yeah?" answer I not wanting to look in their eyes. 

"You're going to University of Law" said they simultaneously.

"I'm doing what???? How? Why? When? Where? How again?" asked I almost screaming,but still trying to keep a calm voice..

"Your grandpa just filled in a registration form. You will have an exam at the end of the summer." said my mum again and she is so calm...I hate when she's calm.

 I'm so surprised that I don't have the strength to fight with them... It's over.. The fights are over. And my parents won. Ally-0 Mom and Dad-1. 

 "What about "We will talk to you,Ally,when we decide something",huh? What about this? Have you ever think about what I WANT? No! You haven't! Hope you are aware of the fact that I will have the job I hate my whole life. Yes! You heard me well... I hate this job! I hate defending criminals like my dad does just to earn money." screamed I... My dad has that sad look in his eyes and I can't help,but cry... 

"Have you ever think that with these money we can afford to give you everything you want? Have we ever refused you? Can't you be happy that we did all these to see you and your sister happy?" snapped she..oh..come on! Everytime we fight she says this... 

"I hate you..." whispered I and get out of the kitchen like a storm...I slammed the front door and I almost killed Bob's dog when I was about to step on it. Bob is my other neighbour. I passed Eric's house unfortunately exactly when he was getting out of the house. Cool..he saw me..I don't want him to see me like this..

"Hey,what's up? Why are you crying?" asked he with a soft voice. Oh...why does he have to be so hot? It's normal to think like this,Ally! You're a teenager for God's sake! The voice in my head was yelling. 

"Uhmm..mhmm...I'm okay...I'm just sad because...because...my dog has..hmm...some problems with...his...stomach!" said I..

"Come on,Ally! You can't cry because your dog can't shit! Plus.. YOU DON'T HAVE A DOG!"ooppss...I didn't see this coming...it's true...

"How do you know I don't have one?" asked I.

"You hate dogs!" oh.Eric! Why do you know me so well?

"Okay..you caught me! I don't have a dog..."

"Then..? What's with these red and puffy,but still beautiful eyes?" OMG! Did he just say I have beautiful eyes? My heart is melted! 

"Oh..fine...my parents force me to go to the University of Law! It's decided!" mumbled I.

"Oh..how? I know that you always wanted to be an actress...what happened?"

"I don't know...I still want to be an actress,but...I fucking can't!"

"Wait..what if we can make them change their minds??"

"It's already decided!" said I raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe this can work..I have an idea!" said Eric smirking...

 Oh..what's on your mind,Eric?? 

 Hey,peeps! How are you? I really hope you like my story so far. I wanna know your opinions... Sorry if it's too short,but I'm busy with school and other stuff... Much love,Minnie