Big News

The next morning I woke up with a big headache. Who am I kidding? I couldn't sleep. All I did was thinking about how could I explain to my about Vanessa's coming back. I practically crawled myself out of the bed. My head was heavy, my legs were like stones. I went to the bathroom and took a look in the mirror. I was looking like freaking Gorgona. My hair was a weird mix between Michael Jackson and Tina Turner. My eyes were puffy probably because I cried last night,but I can't remember it. Wow! I could easily be considered a hot zombie. I took my clothes off and stepped in the shower. The hot water was relaxing a little my body. I just have to think about the speech I was about to give my parents about my lost sister. So.. mom.. dad... No.. It sounds like I'm about to tell them that I killed someone. I was so deep in my thoughts and I didn't realise that my shower had been way to long. I got out and wrapped a towel around my wet body. I went back into my room and noticed that my phone was vibrating. I took it in my hands. It was a message from Eric: "Hey! Won't you come to work today?" Oh Great Saint of Cookies! I forgot about my job... I was so caught in my sister situation and I completely forgot about Eric. "Ahmm.. Not now.. Somthing showed up" I replied unsure if I should tell him about my not-so-lost sister. His reply came immediately: "Are you ok? Take your time.. Miss you" Awweee he is such a chocolate. I definitely should tell him. He is my best friend and maybe more after all. "I'm fine.. Are you free later? I have to tell you something because I feel like I will go crazy if I keep this only for me. Miss you too" I quickly replied and put on some black ripped jeans, a black top and a black leather jacket. I looked in the mirror and came to the conclusion that I look so punk rock. Eric said that we could meet later and I was looking forward to it. I miss him. I heard a slight knock in my door and I opened it. It revealed Vanessa. It was obvious that she couldn't sleep either. I dragged her in my room before she could be seen.
"I can't stay anymore in that room." She whispered looking at me like she was about to eat me.
"Vanessa! I can't go there and drop the bomb like this. It's not like saying that I ate the last cookie. I have to prepare a speech or something like that. Be a little patient." I said calmly.
"Okaay... just.. I'm so nervous.." she said almost crying. I hugged her whispering that everything would be okay.
"I will go now... wish me luck.. and stay at the bottom of the stairs and be ready to come in when I say,ok?" She nodded and I left the room.
I entered in the kitchen and found my parents making out on the counter. Suddenly my appetite was gone. I coughed to announce them that their poor innocent daughter was there. Their pulled away and I made a mental note to thank God for stopping them. Dad was having lipstick all over his face and my mum was panting. I will never use that counter again.
"Ahmm good morning, sweetheart!" Mum was first to speak "Pancakes?" I refused her and tried to find the guts to tell them.
"Ahmm I have something to tell you" I said slowly looking at the ground.
"Oh no! You're pregnant! This is all my fault.. I should have had the discussion with you. Always use condoms. That's why they were invented and-"
"Mooom!! I'm not pregnant! God!" I stopped her rambling. She breathed in relief.
"Thank God!" She said laughing. "But you're going to tell me when that S word happens,right?"
"Oh God! Yes! Now just shut up please!" She obeyed and I took a deep breath.
"Before I say I want you to promise me that you won't scream or faint or make heart attacks" i stated.
"I cannot promise if it is a bad thing" they said in unison.
"Ok..so.. ahmm... I..Well... few nights ago Vanessa visited me.. and last night she came back..." I stuttered.
"Honey,are you seeing ghosts? Are you trying to tell us that Vanessa is dead?"
"What? No! She is as alive as a person can be! She is here.. she is back" I whispered the last part.
"What?" They yelled in unison and I saw tears in their eyes.
"A...a...and where is she now?" My dad rambled unable to form a proper sentece.
Right before I could say that she was there Vanessa stepped shyly into the kitchen.
"Hi.." she shyly said.
My parents rushed to hug her and they were all crying. I couldn't move.. I was just sitting there like a stone unable to move a muscle. It was true. She was back. Our family was complete now. I'm so happy and just by looking at them I could notice that all the anger towards her was now vanished. I couldn't wait to tell her...everything. My sister was back,ladies and gentlemen! Back for good!
They pulled apart and my sister spoke first.
"Look..if you don't want me to be here I totally understand.. I-"
"If you will keep saying bullshits, you will be grounded!" Mom said amused and everybody laughed. "Now tell us what happened" she demanded. Vanessa told them the story I already knew and they were complety shocked.
"Ok..so a lot of things happened.. Don't worry,love! That asshole won't come near you again! We will protect you! We will go even to the police! I will turn into the Bear Mother if this is needed! Anything to protect my child. Maybe you are a grown ass woman,but you are still our child and we will keep you safe no matter what" my mum stated hugging her. Vanessa whispered a thank you.
"Honey, don't be offended,but you were kinda stupid. You should have come to us. We would have tried to solve the problem." My father said.
"I was so embarassed and scared and I don't know.." she stuttered.
"It's okay now. All that matters is that you are here and alive and healthy and we are happy now and everything is fine." Dad said smiling.
"Babe, we did some crazy stuff when we were kids,remember?" Mom asked a smirk playing on her full lips. I have to admit. Even if she was kinda old and she gave birth to three children,she looked like she was twenty. So young.. I love her even if she drives me crazy sometimes.
"Oh yeaah! I smoked marijuana once and it was so...interesting because I was so euphoric and I was convinced that the lamp was a hot chick so I made out with it. A hot make-out session with the lamp. Your mum saw me and I still can't believe that she almost let me have sex with the lamp."
"You were so funny whispering dirty stuff into lamp's ear and I just couldn't interupt this true love" mum laughed. Everybody burst into laughter and I missed this joy in our house.
"You were some hilarious teenagers. So you smoked marijuana but you almost kicked me out of the house when I drank a glass of brandy?" I asked in surprise.
"Hey I..." he was at a loss of words and I giggled. I know that they want the best for us.
"Once I made out with my best friend's boyfriend when we were in high school,but I was kinda drunk, so this doesn't count,right?" Mom confessed out of blue.
"You were such a badass,mum!" Vanessa spoke and everyone laughed again.
"Hellooo! I didn't know that this is the confessions hour! Can we please stop digging your dirty past?" I said when Jen came into the room with a shocked expression in her eyes.
"Ahmm hello! I'm Jenny.. and you are?" She introduced herself not knowing that was Vanessa.
"Ahmm Jen, this is Vanessa! She is back!" Mum said breaking the silence.
"What? Vanessa? Oh My Freaking Cookie!!" She screamed. This family has an obsession with cookies. She run in Vanessa's arms and all Jen was saying was: "Gosh! You're a freaking beauty!"
We all went into the living room to tell stories, to joke. I missed these evenings. I missed my family. My phone screen lighted and Eric's name appeared on it. I forgot about Eric! Again! What the heck is wrong with you,Ally? Did Hakuna Matata put a spell on you? I answered quickly leaving the room.
"Heeey! Sorry for answering late but I was busy with the situation" i told him emphasizing the word situation.
"Oh ok.. Can this situation free you to meet me?" Eric asked playfully.
"I will talk to the situation and tell you"
"Ok.. I will be waiting for you outside" he said and hung up.
I smiled.. Damn I really like him! I turned back into the living room finding my dad telling another story about his high school experience.
"I'm sorry to interrupt you but I'm going out" i said.
"Ohhh the Eric situation" mum joked.
"Shup up please!" I beg and leave the house.
I went outside and spotted Eric sitting in the front of my house with a smile spreading across his face and his arms wide opened. As I approached, he pulled me in a tight hug and I didn't want to let him go. His scent filled my noistrils and I let myself drived in a magic world. Yeah.. I'm crazy I know. We pulled apart and he kissed my cheek.
"So how is the situation going" he asked when we got into his car.
"Well... let me sum up. My sister Vanessa is back..for real..after ages when we didn't have a clue about her life..oh and dad smoke marijuana when he was in high school!" I stated.
"What? George smoke marijuana? What a badass" he laughed.
"Helloooo! Haven't you heard the part with the not-so-dissapeared sister?"
"Well yeah but this isn't much of a surprise for me. I met Vanessa yesterday at the supermarket. I didn't recognise her to be honest. I think she was probably coming to you after the little shopping." He said with his eyes on the road. He looked good while driving. Who am I kidding? He always looks good.
"Oh.. my parents asked her to come back and never leave again! I don't know how to feel about this because she was left for so long. In a way I'm still mad at her,but on the other hand I'm happy that she is back."
"Don't expect to get used with the idea of her coming so soon! Take your time and analyse everything. You will see that your relationship will be ok again. You're sisters.. you have a strange bound so you will be fine. And we are here!" He stopped the car in the...woods. He brought me in the freaking woods.
"Eric,what are we doing in the woods?" I questioned and the fear was obvious in my tone.
"Relax! All the creepy killers that hide here went in a holiday so we are safe!" He joked and I laughed nervously.
"Sure? What if we will be devorated by animals?"
"The miracle of nature!" He said laughing at me obviously.
We got out of the car and he led me to a huge tree and when I looked up it was a tree house.
"I brought you here for our second date and because I wanna ask you something!" Oh my God! He will ask me the thing that I think? I'm so nervous!
Heeey,peeps! So I updated finally! I'm sorry if I kept you waiting but I don't have much time to write! Enjoy and let me know what you think! / #Minnie