Wow, I didn't expect you to be here

Previously on Miracle.

Edward lifted my top up and kissed my stomach

"Hey little ones, It's your daddy, and you've gotta be nice for mommy tomorrow while daddy goes away , you've got to not make her trip, because mommy's a big Klutz and we don't want you or her to get hurt do we?. Just be good and daddy will be back soon"

By this time my eyes were threatening to fill with tears

"And daddy's going to make mommy cry if he doesn't stop being so perfect" I sniffed then yawned again.

Edward kissed me and whispered, "Goodnight Bella. I love you"

"I love you too Edward"

I closed my eyes, and fell asleep to the sound of my lullaby.

Chapter 11.

When I woke up the next morning, it was because a very energetic little girl was on her knees bouncing on my bed

"Mommy, wake up"

I sat up and picked her up

"Hey baby, good sleep"

She smiled

"Yup, where's daddy?"

"He's gone hunting with everyone, so it's just us today, what do you want to do honey?"

"Shopping please momma, I need new clothes and Auntie Alice takes to long,"

I laughed, she did need knew clothes, and so did I actually.

"Yeah sure sweetie, lets go get you ready"

We walked into her bedroom and she opened her closet doors

"What do you want to wear today Ness?"

She pulled out a pair of little skinny jeans, a pair of ugg boots, a t-shirt and a hoddie

I helped her into it, and put her hair into two plaits and then she ran of to wait for me to get ready.

After I was done, I walked into the living room.

"Hey, Nudger you ready to go?"

She grinned, and ran out to the car

She sat in her car seat. Edward didn't like my driving in my "condition" but I still did it. It was fine.

We drove to Seattle, I still didn't see the obsession the Cullens had with cars, but I drove fast anyway, just to get there faster.

We went into the mall and were looking around the clothes stores, Renesmee got her own basket and starting filling it up, I just laughed. She didn't like shopping, but she spent waaaayy to much time with Alice.

We spent at least 6 hours at the mall, and it was really fun with Renesmee, I'd never been just me and her, but I loved it. I loved spending time with my daughter. It wouldn't just be her soon. We had gone for a McDonalds and some ice cream, when Edward phoned.

"Hey Honey," I said into the phone

"Hey love, I'm home now and I was wondering where you were?"

"Me and Renesmee went shopping in Seattle, wanna join us?"

"Yes, I'll be there soon, but I'm running so I can drive back. I can't believe you drove your car Bella"

"Edward, It was fine, but okay if you want you can run"

"See you soon love"

"I love you Edward"

"I love you too"

We were about another hour when Edward called us and told me he was here, I told him the name of the shop and he came to find us.

As we got to the check out we put down our baskets down.

I picked up Renesmee and the woman on the check out looked at me.

"So who's all these clothes for then" She tried to make small talk, she knew they were for Renesmee, I mean I wouldn't fit in that stuff.

"Me! My daddy gave me some money yesterday to spend on clothes." Nessie Squealed. Of course Edward gave her money, he always gave her money.

I rolled my eyes and the woman looked at me

"I hope your not just letting your sister spend all the money" She said jokingly

HAH! She thought Renesmee was my sister.

"She's not my sister" I told her

"Oh, I just thought because you looked a lot alike" She muttered.

"Yeah, she's my daughter"

There was evident shock on her face and she tried but failed to pull her face together

"How old are you?" Wow, some people aren't that polite

"I'm 19"

"Oh, so you were 16 when you had your daughter" Of course, Renesmee looked 3. I played along.

"Yes, I was 16 when I had Renesmee"

"Renesmee, what a unique name, how did you come up with it?"

"Thanks, it's a mix of my mom, and her father's mother's name"

"How lovely. My name's Lauren, by the way"

"Oh umm... my names Bella"

She smiled

And at that moment, I felt a strong pair of hands around my waist.

"Hey beautiful" He whispered in my ear

"Hey Edward" I said back and kissed his cheek

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" Renesmee screamed and reached out for Edward who took her off me.

The woman who was still sorting out Renesmee's clothes-she had bought too much. Was just watching us.

"Sorry about that, this is my husband"

She smiled again. And Edward grimaced, probably her thoughts.

"Hi, I'm Lauren" she said, and she was trying to flirt with him. I just said he was my husband

"Edward, and if all those bags are ready, me, my wife, my daughter and our twins will be going" he told her putting his hand on my stomach

She handed us Renesmee's million bags and we walked out of the door.

I looked at Edward

"Do I want to know what she was thinking?"

He chuckled

"Not unless you want her murder on your hands"

I couldn't help but laugh.

We carried on walking and I accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm such a klutz"

"It's okay don't wor-, Bella is that you?"

I looked at her and immediately recognised her

"Yeah it is, I haven't see you in ages"

"I know, wow, Bella your huge"

I laughed

"I could say the same to you"