He's how old?

Previously on Miracle

Charlie looked at us and I saw him work it out in his head.

He cleared his throat and looked at me

"Vampires" he whispered

We all just nodded

Chapter 5:

"Bella, how long have you known about this?"

"Since the first time I came to Forks, I worked it out a few weeks after. Remember the time I left the time I told you I really hated Forks. I didn't want to leave, I had to. A vampire was hunting me and I had to leave so he would follow me and not hurt you. He's the reason I ended up in hospital, not because I fell down some stairs and window."

"So do you like, drink blood?"

"Yes. But only the blood of animals. Like Carlisle said we are different from our kind"

"Can you explain to me everything?"

"Okay. Right you know about the vampire who was hunting me, his name was James. He tricked me into thinking that he had mom so I went to my old ballet studio in phoenix but he didn't really have her he just wanted me there. He bit me, but Edward showed up and the rest of them took care of James. Edward sucked the venom out and I was fine after that.

We were happy and then on my 18th birthday Alice threw me that party and being the complete klutz that I am I cut my finger on the paper, Jasper was the newest to the "vegetarian" life style and he tried to attack me."

I looked at Jasper and he looked sad.

"Jazz, don't worry about it, I never blamed you and everything turned out OK."

"Anyway, so Edward stopped him but I could tell something was wrong, a few days later Edward took me into the forest and told me he didn't want me anymore and that he and his family were leaving. So you know what I was like the next few months and Edward was pretty much the same, well anyway, Alice can see the future and she saw me jump of the cliff, but she didn't see me get out because Jake helped me out and she can't see wolves. So she came back thinking I was dead and she was going to help you through it, but when she turned up, she saw me and she stayed for a few days. She had told Rosalie about seeing me jump and Rose told Edward. Edward thought I was dead so he went to the Volturi. The Volturi are almost like the royal vampire family. They live in Italy and you don't provoke them unless you want to die. So Edward went there to kill himself because he thought I was dead. Alice and I went to Italy and stopped him just in time. The Volturi let us go but only if Edward promised to change me soon. We got back, Edward proposed to me, and I said no. At the time "

I paused but Charlie nodded for me to continue,

"So Edward and I went back to normal and it was OK. Carlisle was set to change me after graduation. Another vampire, Victoria was still after me, she was James's mate and because Edward killed him, she wanted to kill me. A mate for a mate. We knew there was going to be a fight with her and her newborn army, which she created so we prepared and joined forces with the wolves. I asked Edward to stay with me instead of fighting so we stayed at the Cullens house and we compromised. I told Edward I would marry him if he changed me himself and if he..."

I remembered it was my dad I was talking to and I decided to not finish that sentence. Edward looked and grinned at me.

"Anyway, we compromised on a few things. The next day we camped out during the fight, but Victoria got close and Edward and her ended up fighting and Edward killed her in the end. So we were engaged and happy. Jake was not though. We ended up getting married and I got pregnant. Which we thought was impossible. Renesmee was growing. Rapidly. As she was half vampire half human and she was also very strong. Edward was scared I would die so he thought it would be best if I didn't have her and so did Jacob actually. But I stayed strong and after about a month she was born. I had to be changed straight after that because I practically died giving birth to her. Jacob imprinted on her. Which is a long story, I'll explain later. Then the Volturi heard of Renesmee, and they thought we had created an immortal child so we had to get witnesses and confront them. In the end they realised to truth and left. And then here we are today."

"Wow Bells that's a lot to take in. So you're a vampire huh? Are the babies going to be vampires?"

"I honestly don't know. This has never happened before. Vampires physically can't have children, because their bodies are frozen when they are changed but Carlisle thinks that because the ability to have children was strongest in my life at the time I was changed. It has not completely gone away"

"Wow"

"Yup"

"Can I ask something. Now I don't want to know about all of you. Just Edward. But... how..."

"I was born in 1901 and I was changed in 1918." Edward told him

"How did you know what I was going to ask?" Charlie asked, very shocked.

"I can read minds, like Alice can see the future, Jasper can control and change emotions, Bella is a shield so she can shield herself and others, and Renesmee can show you her thoughts. Bella being a shield made a lot of sense seeing as she was the only person whose mind I couldn't read when she was human"

"Wait, you said you were born in 1901. Bella you knew this?" He turned to me

"Yeah, dad of course"

"And you still dated, fell in love with, married and had his child after you knew how old he was" he shuddered but tried to cover it up.

"I never thought it was a problem. I loved him, age doesn't matter at all"

"I don't think we should tell your mom much about this, are you going to tell her your pregnant?"

Before even speaking to Edward about it, I knew my decision

"No I'm not. She will want to see them, and she cannot see Renesmee, them or me. She will know something is wrong and different"

Charlie nodded

Renesmee yawned and I realised it was time to go.

"Dad, we best be going. Renesmee is tired and even though we don't sleep, she does, so we have to get her home. Remember dad do not tell anyone. Its important you stick to the public story and you don't tell the truth."

"Yeah, Bella I know. I understand. See you soon. Take care of my grandkids for me"

I smiled and we walked out the door.

We put Renesmee in the car and we drove home, just as we turned the corner from Charlie's. Renesmee spoke.

"Mommy, what's imprinting?"

Aw, Crap.