Little Bronze haired girl in the store

Chapter 7.

5 Months later. (For the sake of the story, I didn't want a story that was supposedly 9 months long)

Renee POV (I know, weird. But trust me it is for the story)

I can't not believe I was in Forks, Forks for crying out loud. I mean I HAD been here since I had left 18 years ago, but only within reason. Now I was here, because it was the only place I felt like being. It felt like I needed to be here. Which was odd.

I was in the supermarket with Phil, picking up something for lunch, before we drove to the hotel. I was thinking about surprising Bella whilst we were here. I hadn't seen her since her wedding, which was almost a year ago.

Phil went off to grab what he wanted and I started to look at magazines, I was browsing through trying to pick up on celebrity gossip, and I saw some actors from a new film about Vampires, It was called Twilight or something (A/N, I just HAD to. I couldn't resist. (0; ). Gosh, Movies get more fictional every year. I continued to flip through when I heard a little sniff. I turned around and saw a beautiful little girl (A/N, Guess who?) who looked about three years old. She had the most beautiful hair, it was a bronze color and it reminded me of someone, but I just couldn't think who.

She sniffed again, and I bent down to her.

"Hey sweetie what's the matter?" I asked her.

"I lost my momma and daddy" she sniffed again and started crying.

"Honey, it's OK, we'll find them do you want to stay with me until you see them"

She nodded her head and looked up at me.

She held my hand and we started walking through the store I looked down at her again.

"So Sweetie, what's your name?

"Renesmee, but everyone calls me Nessie, but my mom hates it."

Renesmee, what a unique name, I wonder who her parents are?

"What a beautiful name" I smiled at her.

We carried on walking, when Renesmee suddenly shouted making me jump.

"That's my daddy right there," She pointed to a young man, who looked late teens or very early twenty's who was facing away from us. She ran up to him and pulled on his trouser leg he turned around and picked her up, I gasped at who it was.

Edward.

Of course, that's why her hair looked familiar; it was his hair, the man who was supposed to be married to my daughter. And yet here he was, with his daughter. Suddenly a young beautiful woman walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. How DARE she? How DARE he? And where does Renesmee fit into all of this?

Just then, Edward turned my way and his little friend followed his gaze. She starred at me with her mouth wide open, and she put her hand over her stomach, almost involuntary and from where I was stood, I could see a small, but in a way, a very obvious bump. She was pregnant. Oh, I was going to kill Edward.

Edward bent down and whispered something in the girl's ear, which made her drop her hand, but she was still starring at me.

I walked over to Renesmee and bent down to her height.

"I'm glad you found your parents sweetie, it was nice meeting you"

I started to walk of when I heard someone speak.

"Mom wait" Mom? I turned around and saw that it was the girl that spoke, why on earth was she talking to me and why did she call me mom.

I looked at her, and it felt like I knew her, from somewhere. But I really couldn't place it.

"Bella, give her a minute" Edward whispered, but I heard him.

Bella?

Bella!

The beautiful girl was Bella, my Bella, boy, she looked different. I gasped and looked towards her.

"Bella, is that really you?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I missed you mom," she said, and then she hugged me.

I hugged her back, for what seemed like hours when I heard a little voice.

"Momma" the voice whispered and I looked down to see Renesmee pulled on Bella's pant's leg.

Whoa, Momma? Why was Renesmee calling Bella, Momma?

Bella bent down and picked her up

"What baby, what do you want?" she asked her

Renesmee said nothing, but touched Bella's cheek, and then pulled her hand away.

Bella looked as if she was really concentrating on something.

Then Bella turned to me

"Why don't you come home with us mom, we need to talk."

I nodded

"That we do"

Bella POV

I was shopping with Edward and Renesmee, when Renesmee had asked if she could go and look at the magazines, I told her to wait, but she had already skipped off, and I started to look for her.

I walked around the store for a while, and found the magazines but she wasn't there.

Uh Oh.

Then, thank god for Vampire hearing, I heard her say,

"That's my daddy right there" I sighed and followed her scent.

"I turned down an isle to see Edward holding Renesmee; I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. I heard Edward gasp and turn his head, I followed his gaze and I saw my mom starring at us, with her mouth wide open.

Edward whispered for me to move my hand of my stomach, I always did this, I never even knew that my hand was there.

Just then Renee walked over to us and bent down to Renesmee and said

"I'm glad you found your parents sweetie, it was nice meeting you"

She started to walk of when before I could stop myself I spoke

"Mom wait" I told her.

She looked at me, and I could tell she was confused.

"Bella, give her a minute" Edward whispered to me.

Renee gasped

"Bella, is that really you?"

I smiled and I nodded

"I missed you mom," I said, then I hugged her

She hugged me back and then Renesmee spoke

"Momma" I looked down and saw her pulling on my pant's leg.

I bent down and picked her up

"What baby, what do you want?"

Renesmee touched my cheek, showing me how Renee had helped her find Edward; she had told me she thought she looked familiar.

I nodded, and pulled my shield back, concentrating hard.

Edward, can I invite her over?

Edward nodded once, to fast for Renee to see.

I turned to my mom,

"Why don't you come home with us mom, we need to talk."

She nodded

"That we do"