Finding Out

I'M SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOORRRYYYY DONT BLAME ME BLAME THE INTERNET COMPANY

Disclaimer: Twilight belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Chapter Sixteen: Finding Out.

EPOV.

I was hunting with Renesmee when my cell phone rang. I saw the caller ID.

Alice.

"Hello" I answered

"Edward!" She said sounding frantic "Something's happened with Bella"

"WHAT? What do you mean something's happened with Bella?"

"She's gone Edward. Gone. The Volturi found out about Charlie knowing and they took her. I saw them"

"Alice, get to the cottage. All of you. I'm coming home. Now." I growled into the phone

"Oh and Edward" Alice said before she hung up "Stay Calm. I know you're angry, but Renesmee's with you. You can't let her see" Then she was gone.

Right. Stay calm. For Renesmee. My children mattered, if nothing else did

"Renesmee, sweetie we have to go now" I called her. Trying to keep my voice calm.

"But daddy, I'm almost done"

"Now Renesmee" I almost shouted. She ran to me and I picked her up.

I ran us back to the cottage, to check on the twins -If the Volturi had left them. As I got inside I told Renesmee to check on her brother and sister and I walked into the living room, waiting for the others. There were five notes sitting on our coffee table, addressed to My family, Renesmee, Ella and Ej, Jacob and myself. All written in Bella's untidy scrawl. I picked up the one with my name on it and started to read.

Dear Edward,

Thank you. For everything, for you, for Renesmee, for Ella and Ej, and for my amazing family. I love you. And I'm sorry I have to leave, but always remember that I love you so much.

There's apart of me, telling me to tell you to move on and find someone who can be a mom to the

children, and a wife to you, because that's all I want; for you to be happy. But there's another part of me; a less decent side telling me to tell you to never forget me, and for you to never love anyone again because I couldn't bare it and to never let our children have someone who could replace me, because I'm much too selfish to even think that anyone in this world that could ever love any of you the way I do. I have to go. I don't have a choice, but please believe me when I say; I'm doing this for your benefit, for Renesmee's benefit, for the twins benefit and for Charlie's. They'll kill him if I don't go with them. If I had the choice I'd be with you right now instead of writing this. They tricked me Edward; they're making me leave you with nothing but a note to explain. Just promise me one thing, don't you dare come after them. Those children need a father, and if I'm going to die, they can't lose you too. Tell them I love them, I'm sorry, and that I'll never forget them.

I love you Edward. You'll always have my heart. And thank you for yours.

Bella.

I wanted to cry. I needed to cry. I had never felt so much pain in my all my existence. Even when I thought she was dead, it didn't hurt as bad as this. She wanted me to move on. How was I too do that? To forget the one person I've ever loved. But this was Bella, silly selfless Bella, only caring about the happiness of others, but not herself. My beautiful wife. I was going to follow her, I was going to go to Volterra and get my wife back. I did not care if I died in the process. No one hurts my family.

Just as I heard a little patter of footsteps coming back, I quickly grabbed the rest of the notes and placed them in the little draw in the side of the coffee table. I would only give the rest of the family their letters if something happened.

Renesmee walked back into the room as the front door burst open and my family and all the Quileutes, -minus Seth and Leah ran- inside.

"Daddy, Ella and Ej are sleeping" She told me, I breathed a sigh of relief. My children were fine. Then Renesmee asked me two words which I never wanted her to say. "Where's mommy?"

I ignored her question and turned my attention to my family. I couldn't see the look on my little girls face if I told her, her mother had been lead of to... die.

"Alice, Esme. Grab the twins and bag for them. Make sure Ella has blood. Rosalie, get a bag for Renesmee, make sure she has blood too I'll take them to Charlie's." They all walked off

"Can one of you ask Seth and Leah to keep an eye on that place. Just incase they try to take Charlie" I asked as I turned to face the wolves.

Jacob pulled out a cell phone and started speaking to Seth before closing it and turning to me

"All done"

Rosalie came back with Renesmee's bag, and Alice and Esme came back carrying the twins and their bags.

"Get them in my car. I'll meet you all at the airport" I told them.

They all did as I told them. They had obviously been informed of the situation.

Once Ella and Ej were in their car seats and Renesmee was in her boaster I drove to Charlie's. Alice came with me in my car.

We got there in record time, and I started banging on the door as Alice got the twins, Renesmee and their stuff out.

Charlie answered

"Hello Edward, what's the matter?" He asked, my face gave me away.

"Charlie, I need a huge favour"

Wonder what he wants he thought

"Bella's missing. She's been taken by some other vampires, and we need to go get her. We're all going; we need someone to look after the children."

Charlie's face became a face of horror, but he tried to compose it as Renesmee skipped up the drive still oblivious.

"Hey grandpa" She said as Charlie picked her up.

Alice took the twins into the front room and I turned to Charlie and Renesmee

"Nessie, sweetie. You and your brother and sister are going to stay with grandpa Charlie for a few days ok?"

She nodded

"Charlie. Renesmee and Ella drink blood" He cringed

"It's in their bags. Renesmee knows what to do. For both of them. You don't have to go near it. Just thought I'd warn you. Ej drinks milk though, so you'll have to do that." I told him, he nodded

"Edward c'mon I just saw Felix, Jane and Demetri driving Bella into Italy"

A cry came from Renesmee. She remembered those names.

"Daddy, NO!" she screamed

"They took mommy, Go get her. Bring her back to me" She said still crying

"Baby shh. I'm going to go try get mommy back okay. I promise I'll try everything I can to make her safe again. I have to go now Ness, I love you honey" I said as I kissed her head. Me and Alice turned out to walk out of the door when Charlie said

"Bring my daughter back to me Edward"

I nodded once before getting into my car and speeding off to the airport. We met up with the family and the wolves and they had gotten us tickets on the next flight to Italy which was leaving now. We boarded it and as the plane took off I stared out my window. I was going to get my wife back.