WAIT I'M WHAT!

I do not own Twilight. It belongs to the amazing Stephenie Meyer.

"Mommy, Mommy, wake up"

I could hear Renesmee's voice close to me, but it was all muffled and I could only make out some things she was saying.

She shook me "Mommy, please wake up".

I opened my eyes to see a teary-eyed Renesmee and the rest of the Cullens, looking very worried around me.

"Mommy, you're awake" Nessie all but screamed at me, she jumped on the bed and pulled me into a hug.

I sat up and looked at Edward.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"You fell asleep." He starred at me, looking concerned.

I shook my head "That's impossible. I'm a vampire I don't sleep" I looked around at the rest of the Cullens.

Carlisle looked at me and said "Bella, can you recall what happened last night?"

I wracked my head and tried to remember, "Yes, Edward went hunting with you, Emmett and Jasper, so I walked back to the cottage with Renesmee, I put her to bed and then came in here I lead down and closed my eyes, and the next thing I remember is seeing all you guys around me".

They all starred at me, then I realised. "Oh my Gosh, I fell asleep didn't I?"

"Yes, it seems you did" Edward said stepping closer to me and hugging me and Nessie.

I looked up at Edward and just as I was about to ask why I fell asleep. I felt this feeling in my stomach. A feeling I have only ever felt once before in my life. Even though the feeling was a human memory, I could remember it so clearly. And the reason why I had this feeling in my human lifetime was the little girl sat on my lap.

"Excuse me" I squeaked, I pushed Edward away and handed him Renesmee, then I ran into the bathroom to throw up.

I heard Edward behind me, and felt his hands holding me hair back.

"Bella, did you eat human food?" Edward asked as I stood back up

"No"

"Then why did you throw up?"

it was Carlisle who asked me that question, although I had not heard him coming.

"I have no Idea, this whole thing is freaking me out, and it's like all my human needs are coming back" I sat back down. It felt like my legs were going to give in.

"That's impossible, that's never happened before. It's not normal," Edward muttered, more to himself

"But since when have I ever been normal huh?" I said shakily He smiled at that, and then sat down next to me on the floor. Putting his arm around me.

At that moment, a very hyper Alice ran into the room and screamed.

"I KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH BELLA" she was excited.

"Alice, what is it?" Edward asked her frantic.

"Bella's Pregnant" and that is when I fainted.