Volterra

I hope you like it.

Twilight belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Chapter Seventeen: Volterra

EPOV.

We sat together on the plane, all in our own little group so we could discuss what was going on.

"I've lived with the Volturi before; I know what the entire building looks like and where everything is. They have a dungeon around the back, which is most likely where Bella will be being held. We'll have to split up; it makes more sense for the strongest of us all to see Aro face-to-face and the others can go to the dungeons. We'll try and compromise with him, I don't want to fight. But, if a fight is unavoidable I will. Bella is my daughter. She is my family, and I protect my family." Carlisle said, even though I was so angry, so worried and so scared. I smiled at him.

"I think Alice and Esme should go to the dungeon accompanied by one of the wolves" I said as I looked at them.

"I'll go" Quil said "Sam and Jake are the strongest and the others won't want to miss a fight" he said, we all laughed, despite the situation.

"Alice, Esme?" They both looked at me "Are you ok with this?" I asked them.

They both nodded

She's my sister Edward, Alice thought.

I'd do anything, she's family Edward, you know I think of her as my daughter, and as Carlisle said, I protect my family. Esme silently told me.

"Well, that's settled then. Alice, Esme and Quil will go to the dungeons, but there will be guards, you'll have to take them out. I said and they all nodded.

"The rest of us will enter the front way, meet with Aro and try to compromise, if that does not go succeed we fight. I will get my wife back" I growled

Jasper sent a wave of calmness at me. I sent him a grateful look.

Don't worry about it bro, he thought.

After what seemed like a centaury the plane landed. Alice stole another car- only in Italy, huh? - which ironically turned out to be a cherry red Porsche. She drove Esme, Quil and herself to Volterra and the rest of us ran.

When we arrived Alice was just pulling the car up. Carlisle showed them the direction of the dungeons and the three of them set off.

We managed to get through the front entrance, taking the same path Bella and I had taken before, only the difference this time, I was trying to save her.

We got to that front desk and I was expecting to see that same human there. But, no, the desk held a new human. They'd finally murdered the old one.

We all walked passed her, despite her protests and straight into the room the Volturi were in, resting - if you could call it that- after their last meal. The smell of blood still lingered in the air.

There they were Aro, Jane, Caius, and Alec. The others were missing. I'm assuming they were the ones who were with Bella right now. That thought made me sick. At least, last time I could see her.

Aro had obviously been expecting us. He greeted us first.

"Ah, my dear friends, I was expecting you to come" He said, smiling before turning to me and making his smile into a full blown smirk.

"Aro, you have my daughter, we've come to compromise" Carlisle said, whilst holding up his hands. A symbol of peace. Forget peace; I wanted to rip this souless monster to pieces for disrupting my family.

"Continue" Aro commanded, before smirking at me again. His thoughts clearly stated that Carlisle's attempt at compromise would be unsuccessful. I felt a growl build in my chest, but I held it back.

"We know humans are not supposed to know about our existence. But Bella's father will not tell, he knows how much danger he is in and how much danger his daughter is in if he even utters a single word. Bella is his only child; he would never do anything that could possibly be a threat to Bella. Also he figured it out. We only spoke about it once he figured it out, so we didn't technically break the laws. Lastly, I'd like to say that if you have a heart listen to me now. There is a little girl sat at home in hysterics because she doesn't know if her mother will ever be home to see her again, to tuck her into bed, to tell her she loves her. If we promise to leave Forks, leave everyone behind, and to never speak to humans, unless it is very important and in school do not socialize with anyone, would you please, please let Bella free. Give me my daughter back. She makes my family complete"

Carlisle's speech ended up more like begging. But it made me want to cry so badly, the fact that he cared so much about my Bella. I couldn't even form words to express how happy that made me feel

Aro, already had his mind made up. He had his mind made up the second we stepped in the room. Either we fight, or let Bella die and leave.

"I'm sorry, too all of you. But, you have broken the law one to many times, they have all happened since Bella has been around. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid Isabella will have to die"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'LL UPDATE LATER TODAY SO KEEP CHECKING