A new beginning part 1

Justin's POV

------------

Her body laid lifeless as a puddle of blood formed around her head.

Ethan was on his knees, tears streamed down his cheek as he watched his mother die right in front of his eyes.

I just stood there, breathless. I...I thought we killed everyone?

"You son of bitches killed all of my men!"

I quickly lifted my glace from the lifeless body and looked up at the man that had yelled.

He looked like the sheriff. Blood was dripping down from his forehead. A gun was in his right hand and he aimed it straight at Ethan.

Ethan looked up at the man with pure anger.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY MOM!" He yelled as more tears fell from his eyes.

"YOU WILL ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR MOTHER!" Yelled the sheriff as he pulled the trigger.

"NO! ETHAN!" I screamed as I ran towards him.

Click.

The sheriff looked at the gun in fear.

"What the hell! Why isn't it working." he kept on clicking the trigger but no bullets came out.

I felt a grin appear on my face.

"Your screwed now."

Ethan got up from the floor, his eyes were full with hatred.

"I should of killed you when I had the chance!" Ethan yelled as he punched the sheriff in the face.

Blood began to drip down the sheriff's nose.

"You little shit!" he said as he slammed the empty gun against Ethan's head.

Ethan fell back in pain as he rubbed his head. He looked down at his hand, it was covered in blood.

I felt anger rise in me. How dare he hurt my Ethan!

I ran towards the sheriff and grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. I twisted it tighter as the bone started to crack.

He yelled out in pain as he begged me to stop. But I couldn't. His desperate pleads made me want to keep going. I want him to suffer in pain. I want to feed off his pain.

I twisted his arm tighter and tighter until I finally heard the bone crack.

He screamed out in pain as his knees fell on the floor. His arm was hanging lifeless.

A twisted smile appeared on my face as I looked down at the helpless man.

"That's enough Justin, I want to torture him as well." Ethan said as he lifted himself off the bloody floor.

I felt my smile drop as I looked back down at Victoria's lifeless body.

"She didn't deserve this." I said as I felt tears form in my eyes.

"You had a wonderful mother." I paused as I looked up at Ethan with pity. "She cared about you so much, the only thing she wanted was for you to be happy."

Ethan started to wipe away his tears as he stared down at his mother.

"I just wish..that..I spent more time with her." Ethan said as he cried even harder.

I stepped towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

"She will forever be in our hearts." I said as I pulled away and looked right into his tear filled eyes.

I laid my hand on his cheek as I wiped away the tears.

He nodded his head as he kissed me softly on the lips.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me." Ethan said.

I pulled him into a gentle kiss and smiled.

"I promise that I'll never leave you."

Ethan turned his head towards the sheriff. 

He watched as the sheriff tried to crawl towards the entrance.

Ethan quickly stepped on his back and pressed down hard against the sheriff's back.

"Where do you think your going, I'm not done with you."

I laid my hand on Ethan's shoulder.

"We have to get out of here, more police officers could be coming, I bet they called for back up."

Ethan nodded in agreement as he turned to look at his mother.

"I'm not leaving her here, we need to bury her, she needs her own grave so she can rest in peace." Ethan said as he walked towards her.

"Your right, let's go to the cabin, we can bury her there and finish him off." I said as I glared down at the sheriff.

"Alright, let's go." Ethan said as he picked up his lifeless mother. He carried her in his arms bridal style. Blood was dripping down her head.

I quickly grabbed the sheriff and snatched the handcuffs from his belt. I gripped his broken arm as he cried out in pain.

I attached the handcuffs on both of his wrist tightly as I pushed him out the door.

Ethan followed behind me as we made our way towards one of the police cars.

Ethan laid his mother in the passenger seat as he secured the seat belt around her.

I pushed the sheriff in the back of the car as I sat right beside him.

"Your not going to get away with this." The sheriff said in anger.

I glared at him.

He smirked. "I'm glad that bitch died, she got what she deserved."

Ethan started the engine as he pulled onto the road. He drove down the street in pure anger.

I chuckled. "You shouldn't have said that."

I looked at the sheriff and whispered in his ear.

"You will die a painful death."

Ethan pushed on the peddle harder. It looks like he is eager to kill the sheriff. I grinned as I saw the cabin come into view.

To be continued....

------------

I know its really long so I will continue the rest of it in the next chapter. Please vote or comment! I hope you liked it!!!