Lies

I walked into the half empty cafe. Looking for Ethan then I spotted him sitting at one of the tables that were far back of the cafe.

He lit up with a smile as I approached him.

"Hey." I said with no emotion in my voice.

"Hey" he said quickly as he got up and pulled the chair for me to sit.

"Uh thanks." I said as I sat down. I spoke without thinking.

"So I have to admit something." I said as I looked down.

"What is it?" He said as he sat back down.

"Well you were right I did feel something. Something I have never felt before."

Ethan cut him off. "You mean love?" He asked looking uncertain.

"Yea that." I said while taking a deep breath. I wasn't use to this. I usually avoided people. I didn't want any human contact. The only thing I did was kill. Killing is my life and I don't want a random boy taking it away from me. But I just can't stop thinking about him.

"So does this count as a date because if it is I prefer something a little more romantic." He chuckled.

"I'm just kidding."

I didn't laugh. He saw the serious glare I gave him and his smile started to fade.

"You never really told me about yourself like your life." He said nervously.

"You don't want to know."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because of what?"

I looked at him angrily.

"I'm not safe." I said quietly.

"I don't care." He said as he stared at me intensely. I shook my head.

"I'm dangerous you'll get hurt."

"I'll take my chances." He said never leaving my eyes. It was no use this guy wouldn't leave me alone. I really don't want to hurt him but sometimes my anger can control me.

"Just forget about me."

"No"

"Please." I beg.

"I won't and I can't." He crosses his arms.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of there. My mind started to flood with negative thoughts. I could feel my hands shaking. I never felt this way before. I was always calm. With no emotion. My mind was always clear.

I needed to relax. I needed to do the one thing that always makes me happy.

"I got to go." I said quickly while pushing in my chair.

"Wait where are you going?" Ethan gets up quickly and grabs my arm.

I turn to look him in the eyes.

"Let go." I said with anger rising in me.

"No" he said. Both of us were standing there staring at each other. Nobody even noticed.

Finally I broke the silence.

"Just leave me alone forget about me." I looked away and snatched my arm away.

He just stood there, without saying another word.

"Bye." I said without emotion. I started to head for the door. I haven't noticed the pain in my heart. I felt like throwing up.

I digged into my pockets for the keys and quickly opened the door. I jumped into my car and began to drive off. I didn't realize I was sweating. I felt dizzy everything looked like a blur.

I parked in front of the club and quickly walked in. I needed to. It was the only thing that calms my nerves.

There were lights flashing everything. The music thumping in my ears. Sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

Then I spotted a girl. She had brown hazel hair and she was wearing skinny jeans with a gray tank top. She had cherry red lipstick.

I smiled as I approached her. She was leaning against the wall that was beside the bar.

"Hey." I said still forcing up a smile.

"Hi so what brings you here." She started to curl a piece of hair with her finger.

"Just trying to clear my mind."

"At a nightclub?"

"Yea."

She smiled at me and moved closer.

"You wanna drink."

"No maybe I could take you somewhere that is a little more quiet."

I said while kissing her neck.

She giggled.

"Sure I'd love to."

I smiled and picked her up. Still kissing her on her neck.

I carried her to my car and we laid on top of each other in the back seat.

She was only in her underwear and I had my shirt pulled off.

"You got protection?" She asked while unbuttoning my jeans.

"Yea I got some." I said as I went to the front seat. Instead I pulled out a old bottle of whiskey.

I smashed the bottle to her head and blood started to drip from her head.

I got out of my car and grabbed a large blanket from my trunk.

I went back to her and covered her body with the blanket. I made sure she was covered from head to toe. I slammed the door shut behind me. I jumped as I saw Ethan staring back at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Nothing just heading home." I said nervously.

"Why are you at the club?"

"Uh just clearing my mind."

Ethan laughed.

"What's in the back?" He asked trying to look behind my shoulder.

"Nothing I.... I got to go." I jumped into the front seat and quickly started the engine. I drove off in a hurry.

Ethan pov

I climbed in my car and started to follow Justin. He is hiding something and I'm going to find out.