I will protect you

Justin's POV

----------

"Ethan who did this to you?"

I said as I looked straight into his eyes.

He snatched his arm away and quickly turned away.

"It's nothing."

"Someone is hurting you?"

Ethan didn't say anything else. Just silence.

"Ethan is someone abusing you!

Please answer me, I just want to protect you."

"Ha! You never protected me! Remember when you hunted me down and shot me with an arrow!"

"Well yea but I didn't want you to escape from me."

Ethan laughed. "What was the point of capturing me if you were just going to kick me out!"

"Because I realized that if you would have stayed with me then you would be suffering a lot more."

"Well your wrong, I would of been a lot more happier if I was with you." Ethan turned away to head out of the locker room when he bumped right into a football player.

"Watch where your going!" He said as he looked down at Ethan and smirked.

"Why are you here Ethan? Hoping to get a sneak peak?"

"You wish!" Ethan said as he smirked.

I looked intensely at this football player that seemed so fond of Ethan. I tried to see if I recognized him. He had dark brown hair with hazel nut eyes. He was much more bigger and taller than Ethan and I.

I watched as he moved closer towards Ethan. I felt anger rise in me, I didn't like him at all. He was too close to my Ethan. Ethan is mine, and no one else's. He belongs to me.

I felt a pain of jealousy shoot right through me. Ethan was smiling back at the jock.

I couldn't control my temper any longer.

"Get away from him now!"

Both Ethan and the jock looked at me in shock. Ethan quickly cleared his throat.

"Justin this is Danny, he is my ex."

Danny glared right at Ethan.

"That was supposed to be a secret, I don't know this guy, he could tell the whole school that I'm gay!"

I stood there shocked. His...his ex!

"Ethan! You never told me that you used to be in a relationship!"

"Sorry, It never crossed my mind to tell you but Danny and I are just friends." Ethan said as he blushed.

Ethan still has feelings for Danny. No! No one could have Ethan but me, I will have to get rid of Danny.

Danny starred at me and moved closer.

"Do you promise not to say anything to anyone about me being gay?"

I looked straight at him with anger in my eyes.

"Of course I won't."

I will do a lot worse than that.

Danny sighed in relief.

"Thanks man, I didn't catch your name?"

"It's Justin." I said as I held out my hand.

Danny smiled, "Nice to meet you Justin." He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

I quickly snatched my hand away from him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Your a fiesty one!" He said as he smirked.

"I think you better leave Danny." Ethan said nervously.

Danny turned toward Ethan and quickly grabbed him by the neck. He squeezed Ethan's neck tightly as Ethan tried to breathe for air.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

I quickly leaped into action, as I pushed Danny away from Ethan. I tackled Danny to the ground and began throwing punches at him.

He was much more stronger than I expected, he pushed me off and pinned me to the ground. I tried to squirm free from his hold.

I began to panic, I have never been in this situation before. I was always in control but now I let someone beat me at my own game.

"You like to play rough huh?" Danny said as he tightened his grip and leaned toward my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I like to play rough too." He said as he whispered in my ear.

I felt my whole body shake in anger.

"Fuck you!"

"Get away from him!" I looked up at where Ethan was standing. He had a knife to Danny's throat. It was my pocket knife. It must've fallen out of my pocket when I tackled Danny.

Danny loosened his grip on me and stood up. He turned around to face Ethan.

"Get out!" Ethan said as tears stained his eyes.

"Fine I'll leave but I'm not done with you." Danny said as he pointed straight at me.

He glared at Ethan and turned towards the door.

"Bye beautiful." he said as he waved at me. He finally disappeared out the door.

I got up from the floor and rubbed my wrist.

Ethan dropped my pocket knife and began to cry.

"Don't worry Ethan I'll take care of him."

"NO! Stay away from him!"

I looked at Ethan shocked.

"Did you not see what he did, he deserves to suffer!"

"No he doesn't, he already suffers enough at home! Promise me that you will not hurt him!" Ethan yelled as he wiped away his tears.

"Are you protecting him, do...do you love him?" I asked as I moved closer to him.

"What if I did!" Ethan said as he crossed his arms.

I felt a painful stab go right through my heart.

"He is abusing you, you deserve to be treated better."

"Well at least he didn't try to kill me! Just... stay away from me and let me live my life and let me deal with my problems."

Before I could respond, Ethan walked out the locker room.

I felt a tear drip down my cheek. I will protect Ethan but I will not kill Danny, I will not break Ethan's promise.

Ethan has more hidden secrets than I do. He didn't tell me everything about his life but I will figure them out.

------------------

Please vote or comment!!!