High School

Justin's POV

-------------

The leaves crunched with every step I made. My heavy breath echoed through the dark forest.

I was running. I was running from something or someone.

I could feel my heart pounding with fear.

I could hear another pair of foot steps behind me.

"Justin you won't get away with it." The voice sounded so familiar.

"Justin you will pay for all you did!"

The voice made my heart pound a thousand times faster and there is only one person who could make him feel that way.

I felt something tackle me to the ground. My cheek scratched against a rock and I could feel my knees go weak.

"Why did it have to end this way Justin?"

He flipped me over and I was finally face to face with my attacker.

My face went pale.

"Ethan."

His name escaped my lips.

Tears stained his eyes as he held up a gun.

"Goodbye Justin!"

Before I could respond. My vision of Ethan disappeared and all I could hear was beeping.

My eyes shot wide open and I could feel the warm covers of my bed against my skin. I wiped away some sweat from my forehead.

I looked toward my alarm and shut it off.

It was just a dream.

Ever since I kicked Ethan out of my house and set him free. I've been starting to dream about him every night.

It was 5 o'clock am.

Ugh school.

I dragged my body up from bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

Yes, I know it's strange that somebody like me goes to school but you know it get boring to just sit at home all day and it keeps me occupied. It also makes me look normal.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I quickly went to the sink and started to brush my teeth.

I always have to go by my normal routine everyday. I feel unorganized if I don't. So I guess I'm kind of a control freak.

As soon as I got out from the bathroom. I changed into a clean underwear and pulled on a black v-neck shirt and some ripped blue jeans.

I brushed my light blonde hair back with my fingers. My hair was still a bit wet.

I quickly rushed downstairs but paused as I came pass the basement door. I know that this sounds a bit messed up but I wish Ethan was still tied up down there.

I shook my head and tried to shake the thought of Ethan out of my mind.

I quickly grabbed a banana, put on my boots and headed out toward my car.

--------

I pulled up toward the high school. Many teens began rushing in. As I got out of my car. I stared at the school for a while. Ethan told me he goes to the same school but he did mention at the bar that he never seen me there before. So, hopefully I don't run into him.

I took a deep breath and walked toward the school, as I entered the school the bell has already rang. The hallways were empty and finally peaceful.

As I strolled into my first period. Every student in the class turned to look at me.

My teacher Mrs. Rachel rolled her eyes once she saw me.

"Late once again Justin. This better not begin to become a pattern, please go take a seat."

I turned away from her and headed straight toward my seat which was at the back of the classroom, of course.

A brunette girl turned and smiled at me.

"Hi Justin." She whispered as she twirled a piece of her hair.

I never understood why the girls in this school were attracted towards me, I never really felt any attraction for anybody but that ended once I met Ethan.

I miss seeing his light blue eyes. I began to imagine him like he was really here with me. I looked across the room and saw him staring straight at me.

I quickly shook my head, but it wasn't my imagination, he was really there.

"Ethan?"

--------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!  Yay! They are finally at high school which means drama! Please vote!!!