Alive

Justin POV

---------

"Beep...beep...beep" was all I heard.

I felt my eyes start to slowly open and my vision started to clear.

I was laying down. The walls were white. Everything around me was white.

Am I dead?

No that's impossible! This isn't how I imagine it to be. I always thought everything would be pitch black, but everything around me is white as snow.

Maybe I'm in heaven? No, somebody like me will never be able to get in there.

My soul will most likely go to hell.

What the hell, am I thinking about!

I can't stay here! That...that beeping!

I might be in a hospital.

It sounds like the beeping is coming from machines and I could feel wires connected on me.

I'm alive!

But how do I get out of here? Am I in a coma?

I tried to remember all of the events that happened.

I remember my cabin, the forest and...and Danny! He is Ethan's ex.

Wait a minute! Ethan!

Oh my god, I have to find him. Hopefully he is still alive.

I tried to remember him like every feature about him. His smile, his beautiful personality and his love.

His love for me is so strong. I have never met anybody like him. He is so different from the rest.

He suffered, and I understand him. I understand his suffering.

I understand all the pain he had to go through as a kid.

He was neglected and beaten. Nobody thought he was good enough but I saw right through him. I could see potential in him, I could see strength in him.

He is one of the strongest person I met and he opened my eyes, he showed me that not everything will be unfair in life.

My whole life was unfair. My parents died in a train crash and I had to live with my uncle. He beaten me and used me. I killed him with joy. I enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed the feeling of strength. I fought for my freedom and I won.

I thought killing is the only thing I need in life, the only thing that will make me happy but I was wrong. I found someone who makes me happy and that person is Ethan.

He changed my life.

He is the most luckiest thing that happened in my life and I am proud to be sharing my love with him.

But I will not just stay here, and wait for a miracle. I have to get out of this white infested place. I have to return back to reality.

I have to move! I have to wake up!

I HAVE TO SEE ETHAN!

I felt whole body tense up as my head shot up in the air. I felt sweat drip down my forehead.

The beeping was louder now and everything around me was still white but only the covers and walls were.

I looked down towards my body and saw that I was wearing a hospital gown.

My chest and leg was bandaged up. But there was less pain now.

I quickly shot my head up towards the door as I saw a nurse walk in. She looked kind of young. Maybe in her early twenties. She had light brown hair that was tied up in a bun.