A new beginning part 2

Ethan's POV

-----------

As I pulled up in front of Justin's cabin. I felt my heart ache with pain. I looked over at my lifeless mother and watched as the blood kept gushing down from her head.

I turned to look at Justin and nodded my head. He smiled back at me and shoved the sheriff out of the car.

I watched as Justin ripped off the yellow police tape that said do not enter.

He pulled open the door and disappeared into the dark cabin with the sheriff by his side.

I took a deep breath and finally pushed open the car door. I breathed in the fresh warm air as I examined the area around the cabin.

I can't bury her with the rest of Justin's victims, she needs her own spot so she could rest peacefully.

I looked to my left and saw a huge tree it was on a hill and the tree looked beautiful, it was alive with wild life. The leaves were dark green and it looked like a nice spot to sit and cool off when its hot outside.

"Perfect." I said to myself as I rushed towards the other side of the car and pulled out my mother's body. I carried her towards the hill and walked up towards the tree with all my strength.

I finally made it all the way up and took in the beautiful view. The sun shined on my face as I looked down to see a icy blue lake. Deers were drinking the warm water.

I put down my mother on the dark green grass and smiled slightly.

"Your going to be happy here."

I looked up at the tree and watched as a mother bird took care of her babies.

I laid my back against the tree and wiped away the blood from my mother's face.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said as I felt warm tears roll down my cheek.

"Hey Ethan."

I quickly looked up and saw Justin staring intensely at me.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked as he brushed my hair back.

I nodded my head as I grabbed his hand gently.

"Where's the sheriff?" I asked.

"I strapped him down on the steel table, he is prepared for torture." Justin said as he pulled me off from the ground.

I smiled and looked at the view once again.

"I want to bury her here."

Justin looked up at the view and nodded his head in agreement.

"It's beautiful here and peaceful." he said.

We both stood there for a minute, taking in the view.

"Alright let's bury her now before it gets dark." I said.

"I'm going to get the shovels." Justin said as he ran down the hill.

I smiled as I watched him. I never knew that I would ever fall in love or find the love of my life but here he is, right beside me.

Justin ran up the hill with two shovels in each hand.

"Here, you go babe."

I giggled. "Babe?"

He chuckled. "What? I think it's appropriate."

I shook my head as I started to dig into the dirt with the shovel. Justin did the same. We digged up enough dirt, there was a large enough hole to fit my mom in.