Understanding

Ethan's POV

I had to think of something fast. I was able to get him calm but I'm not sure how long that will last.

" We can be together and kill together. I accept you for who you are."

I had to distract him. I quickly grabbed the knife that had fell earlier. He moved in closer and I felt my heart ache as tears simmered from his eyes.

I moved fast and pierced his shoulder with the knife. I quickly untied my hands and feet, as I rushed straight to the door.

I grabbed the handle and was about to walk out until I heard a small whimper.

I turned to look at Justin. His back was against the wall and he had his hand on his shoulder.

I can't leave. I can't leave him like this.

Justin looked up at me and stared straight into my eyes.

"Go ahead just leave. Just leave me here to die."

"No." I said quietly.

"What?"

"No! I'm not going to leave you!"

Justin looked at me shocked. I stepped away from the door and took off my shirt. I carefully moved closer to Justin.

"What are you doing." Justin asked confused.

"What does it look like I'm doing. I'm helping you."

"You don't need to help me. Just leave me here. I deserve to die."

"No you don't! If you die I...I don't know how I'll be able to live with myself. I need you by my side."

I could feel tears streaming down my cheek.

Justin wiped away my tears before they could fall.

"You still look beautiful even when you cry. Your a angel and I'm a demon. I only hurt everything that I love. Please... leave."

I shook my head and ignored his pleads. I finished wrapping my shirt around his shoulder and quietly picked him up.

I looked straight into his eyes that were filled with tears.

"I'll take my chances with you. I don't care if I get hurt. I'll die without you.

I love you Justin."

Justin wrapped his arms around me tightly and laid his head on my shoulder. He kissed me gently on the neck and whispered "I love you too."

I smiled at him and carefully walked up the stairs while carrying him tightly.

As I pushed open the door. The warmth of the sunlight touched my skin. It was already morning.

I started to walk towards the living room when I spotted the girl's dead body. I quickly looked away and turned towards the couch. I gently laid Justin down.

He was staring at the girl's lifeless body.

"Sorry about what I did. I know that she didn't deserve it but I sometimes can't control myself."

I sat beside him and started to brush his blonde hair. "It's alright. It was actually all my fault. I have gotten you upset at the cafe."

"It wasn't your fault. I'm just addicted to killing."

I didn't say anymore. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to get a first aid kit.

I walked back towards Justin. He had his eyes closed. I began to untie the shirt from his shoulder. I began to disinfect his wound and stitch up his cut.

When I finished I threw away my bloody shirt and covered the girl's body.

I looked back down at Justin and smiled he was sound asleep.

"Sleep peacefully my beautiful demon." I whispered as I kissed his soft lips.

-----------------------

sorry it took long! please vote!!!