My New Victim

It took me an hour to dispose of the body. I went out to my backyard and dug a new grave for Kyle. There is about 60 unmarked graves and including Kyle's 61. About 20 of them tried to escape but when I captured them once again they had a slow painful death.

I always take something that looked important towards the person like a ring, bracelet, or a necklace to remember them by. I started killing when I first moved into the cabin.

I was just 13 years old. My first kill was my uncle but I prefer to say that Izzy pole was my first. She was a beautiful 14 year old girl. She had cherry red hair and light green eyes. She thought it was pretty cool that I lived on my own and she really wanted to see my place.

So I asked her if she wanted to come by and hang out. She agreed and we rode the public bus and had to walk a mile to my cabin.

She said she didn't mind the walk and we talked about deep and emotional things. I even told her about my dead uncle. We got closer to each other and I didn't feel like hurting her anymore.

But I knew that I had to. She knows to much and I couldn't trust people anymore. I just wanted to be alone and I didn't want some girl intruding in my life.

I didn't want her to have a painful death. So I did it fast and quick. I told her that I'll be right back and I just left her sitting on the couch. I grabbed a large steel knife and sneaked up behind her.

I felt my heart aching as I sliced open her neck with the knife. I even felt tears roll down my cheek. That's why I can't get closer to my victims. I can't have feelings for anybody.

As I finished patting down the dirt with the shovel. I turned towards the old maple tree and looked at Izzy's unmarked grave. I always remembered that was were she was buried everyday I would put flowers on her grave. I felt tears drip down my cheek.

"Stop crying!" I said to myself as I wiped away the tears. I walked back into the cabin and washed away the dirt from my hands. I had to go out and get some fresh air.

I took a quick shower and put on a white V-neck shirt with black jeans.

As I walked out the door. I felt cold rain drops touch my pale skin.

I smiled as the rain fell harder and the thunder started to grow louder. I always enjoyed thunderstorms I felt like the world let out it's anger. I walked over to my sliver gray truck. I took my time to open the door. I felt my blond hair stick to my forehead as the water drenched my clothes.

I finally went in the car and started the engine. It took me an hour to drive to the town. I drove toward the only bar in town. I parked my truck and walked in. I took a seat next to a boy with brown hair and light blue eyes. He wore a light blue shirt with tannish shorts.

I ordered a beer and drank it down slowly. I didn't notice the boy beside me was staring. I looked over at him.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Oh umm sorry but I don't really recognize you." He said shyly.

"I live out of town but I do go to the local high school." I said as I took another sip of my beer.

"Well how could I not notice a handsome guy like you" he said as he moved closer to me.

Maybe I could have fun with this guy before I kill him.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"Sure I'll have two shots." He said grinning.

"Ok sure two shots please." I said to the bartender. "So what's your name?" I asked.

"Ethan." He said as he took one of the shots and drunk it down. "What's yours?" He asked as he wiped his mouth.

"Justin" I said as I watched him intensely. I grabbed the other shot and drunk it down fast.

I ordered two more shots.

"So tell me about yourself" he asked as he drunk down the second shot.

I smiled. Something about him stands out. He told me everything about his life. He told me about his family. About how alone he feels his parents never pay any attention to him and how his sister died in a car crash.

I just sat there listening. Sometimes he asked me questions and I answered. We kept on drinking down shots. Until we were both drunk. We began to touch each other. I started to kiss him on his neck and suck and lick his skin.

"Let's get out of here." He said as he opened his wallet to pull out random bills of money and gave it to the bartender.

I agreed as we both started to hold on each other as we walked out the door.

I felt like I wasn't in control of my mind. But I had a need, a want for him. We were both too wasted to drive. So instead we walked across the street towards the motel.

As we walked in we were giggling and laughing. I asked for a room and we started to head towards it.

As I opened the door. Ethan pushed his lips onto mine and we started to kiss each other. I pushed my tongue into his and I started to lift his shirt off. I started to kiss down towards his chest and unbutton his shorts.

He stopped me before I could finish taking them off.

"I never done this before." He said shyly. I grinned. I knew what I was doing because I spend a night with one of my victims. But of course he is dead now.

"Don't worry I'll teach you." I said with a sly smile.