Revenge

Justin's POV

-----------

I watched as Danny paced the room.

He is planning something or he is trying to think of a way to kill me.

"What's on your mind Danny."

Danny looked at me. "My thoughts stay in my mind, I don't need to tell you anything."

"You know you will brake Ethan's heart, once he finds out I'm dead."

"Ethan doesn't love you! I'm doing him a favor, he should be thankful. oh and don't worry about saying bye to him, I already sent him a text on your phone."

I felt anger rise in me. Ethan deserves better. He deserves a explanation. I don't want to leave him in this cruel world alone. I especially don't want to leave him with Danny.

"Maybe you should send him a picture of me to show him that you have everything under control." I said as I smirked.

Danny smiled. "Yes! That's a good idea then he can see who's boss."

Danny quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of me.

Once Ethan gets that photo he is going to know where I am. I know he has not forgotten how my basement looks like.

"So Danny what now?"

Danny looked at me and smirked.

"The torturing will begin."

He pulled out a small knife from his pocket.

"You used the same knife all these years for all your victims."

He stared at the sharp pocket knife and his face turned pale as a ghost.

"You gave me a scar with this knife." He looked up at me and glared.

"I still have it."

I watched as he began to lift up his shirt. I stared at the scar that appeared.

It was right above his belly button and the scar reached down to his left hip bone.

"You marked me, and now I will have to mark you as well."

Danny lifted up the knife towards my cheek.

"Let's see where should I mark you."

"Eenie, meeny, miney, moe." I felt the cold sharp blade touch my neck.

Danny grinned brightly.

"I guess we have a winner!

Neck it is!"

He glided the knife across my neck. I felt my whole body tense up as I felt the knife press harder against my skin. The blood ran from my neck and created a river down towards my chest and stomach.

I could feel the blade dig in deeper. I clenched my jaw in pain.

Danny finally stopped and admired his work.

"Beautiful." He said as he wiped the knife away with a white cloth.

"Now we both have scars."

Please Ethan please come rescue me. I never felt fear before in my whole entire life and here I am shaking like a leaf. I am more afraid of not being able to see Ethan.

Danny quickly took out a gun.

"It's time to play hide and go seek! But first I'm going to get rid of one of your body parts before we begin our little game."

I felt anger rise in me. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME NOW!"

Danny shook his head.

"Don't you remember, Justin?

I am going to play by your rules.

Danny lifted up a hammer and placed it slowly on Justin's knee.

I closed my eyes shut and took a deep breath as I felt my whole body begin to panic.

I laid there awaiting the pain of the hammer.

-------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I will try to update more faster and the story is almost coming to an end so please vote or comment!!!