Chapter 7: She's Sweet as Lavender

“So................,what else you know about this place?” I asked Genny. We arrived at the campus at around 8. “Well, I know that whatever you do here, stays here. This place holds so many secrets you wouldn’t comprehend, even if you tried.” I stopped right in my tracks at the moment she said that. Secrets, huh? “Oh yeah.................., what kinds?” Genny kept to herself for a few minutes or so. Everytime our eyes come in contact with each other, her oceanic blue ones always seems to drift off. Like deep down in her soul, she's hiding something. “Look. You don’t have to tell me, if you don't want to. It seems to me that it's none of my business.”

“I’m sorry for being reserved. It's just complicated........ Plus this is a thing that can’t be told to just anyone. I must earn your trust...” I looked at her kind of wide-eyed. “Oh I see, it's some type of a pact thing then........... that's cool with me.” She smiles. All of this friendly chatting is making me sleepy. We’ve been at this for like three hours. “Thanks; I knew you would understand.” “No prob.”

We finally find our way to the girls’ dorm, and opened the front door. The place was just crowded as hell. I could barely breathe when we got in there. I search around the lounge, and came to a conclusion that the girls was throwing some type of party. For what purpose? It seems to me that it's meant to be a welcome back from the summer break. What a bunch of fake bitches. They’re over here hollering and jumping up on each other like a bunch of clowns. I bet you in the next following weeks they will tend to get tired of each other and start waging wars. It's always been like this with girls these days; especially from where I come from. In every school, you would always see that certain group of girls that look so plastic. I mean, I don't understand what's so hard in having a real friendship. “Hey. Are you coming up or what?”

“Oh snap, I didn’t even realize that I zoned out.” I said. “Yeah, it feels like years more than just a couple of minutes.” She sure hit the nail on that. “Now c’mon...” Genny grabs my hand and leads me out of the lounge. It took us a couple of minutes to reach to our dorm room. I digged in my pockets for the keys and unlocked the door. “Urgh.. It's about time you guys got here.”

“Who the hell are you?” This girl with black hair shaped in a pixie cut was laying nonchalantly on my bed, like she owns it. “It's that how you talk to your folks at home?” “I’m not going to ask you again.” It's way too early to even try pushing my buttons. She takes a piece of paper from her back pocket, balls it up and throws it on the floor. “It has all what you need to know.......” She grins slyly. “You got some nerve rolling up in here like you’re some type of boss.”

“Every girl should be treated like a queen.”

“Well bitch, this isn’t your kingdom. And we’re certainly not your peasants. Now go pick that shit up and hand it to me the right way.” At this point of time, I really wanted to kick her ass. Maybe a good jab in the damn jaw will fix things in a timely manner. “Ha! You must’ve mistaken me from one of your idiotic friends. I’m not going to do anything.” She slowly hops off my bed and approaches me in a haughty manner. This girl better watch herself. “Ummm Bealy, maybe you should leave her alone.”

“I’m not going to back down! If this pathetic snob knows any better, she should’ve been kneeling on her knees begging for mercy.” I inched up closer to her. Our body were just a few centimeters from each other. One thing I learned while living in Miami, is to hold your ground no matter who the person is. “Stop it! Stop it right now you two! You could both get in trouble.......” “At this point, I could really careless.....” I quickly added.

All of a sudden, the room door quickly opens and this lady with blonde and gray hair had emerge. “Just what the hell is going on here? I could hear all the loud screaming from down the hall!” I see Genny dash towards her direction in relief from the corner of my eye. I turn my head around for a quick second and by the look on her face, the lady looks pissed. And at that moment, I came to the realization that she was our dorm advisor. “Oh thank God you came. These two was going to eat each other alive.” “Oh is that so? What’s the problem? You young ladies can’t come to agreement.”

“No. It's just that I don't like it when hoes aren’t under manners.” Bam! I staggered on my feet for a couple minutes and when I realize that the bitch just hit me, it was on. “I’m going to kill you!!!!” I went up and jumped on top of her, started nailing her with everything I got. “Bealy! Bealy!” I didn’t even pay Genny no mind. Once I’m in the zone, there's no going back. The girl suddenly flipped us over and try to hits me again. I kicked her in the face in quick reflex and she fell off the bed. The dorm advisor then grabs on her from the waist to restrain her from hitting me again. I hastily got off too, and ran over to finish the deal until Genny abruptly comes over and pins me onto the ground. “Urgh. Get off of me.” I groaned.

“I can’t do that, Bealy. It shouldn’t have gone this far. You two need to take a chill pill.”

“Don’t you mean Miss Queeny over there? She was the one who started this shit. Now I’m going over there to finish it, so get off.” I flinged her off with all my might and went after the same girl. The dorm advisor then shifts her weight and pushes me to the ground; so hard that I think I hurt my back. “Awwww shit.” I said in pain. “Are you alright Bealy?”

“My back.... Dammit.” I replied. I could barely move. “That's what you get for trying to attack this young lady. I don’t mean to do it intentionally, but I had to put an end to all of these shenanigans. Ladies shouldn't be engaging in these type of activities. I have no choice, but to write you two up.....” As she made her final words, the dorm advisor exits the room with the same dumbass bitch. Just great..... another thing I need to worry about. Shit! “C’mon. I’ll help you up...” Genny cautiously held my arms as she helped me up to the bed. She later went down to the infirmary and return back to our room with a couple of ice packs. “Thanks...” I said to her as she places them on my back. “Your welcome. Anything to help, besides you’ve been a great friend to me so far.” I smile at her response. It almost made me feel great inside. “Oh and nice job sticking up for us against whatsherface.”

“No problem.... She had it coming.” “Yeah......” We started to laugh. “Well goodnight.”

“Nitey nite.”