Twenty-Four

The white dashed lines flew past me as I pushed my car to its limits. The road was deserted and people use it once in a blue moon. All I could hear was the roar of the engine trying to go faster, and when I slowed down it purred. I sighed and pulled off into another road and drove back into town. When I got there it was starting to get cloudy and as I got nearer to the Beckhams it started to rain. Just lightly.

I pulled my car into my spot in the driveway and shut it off. I sat in the car for a while just thinking before I got out.

"HAYDEN!"

I jumped at the sound of Brooklyn yelling my name, and when I turned around I see him running up to me. He picked me up and I held onto him, hugging him and letting out tears I didn't know I had. He must've realized and carried me inside, setting me down on his bed. He didn't say or ask anything he just took my shoes off, layed me down on his chest and played with my hair as I let the tears fall. Sometimes it's nice not having to answer questions like "what's wrong?".

"I love you Brooklyn..." my lips were shaking as were my hands.

"I love you Hayden."

*****
Something was tickling my leg and as I looked up it was my dog Ducati sitting at the edge of the bed. He looked at me and wagged his tail as I pet his head.

"Ducati was worried about you," Brooklyn quietly said as he hovered over me. I turned my face to look at him and his eyes made me melt and butterflies flew throughout my stomach. His hand grabbed my chin and his thumb opened my mouth. My tongue touched the tip of his thumb before he removed his thumb and replaced it with his lips. God how I've missed his touch.

When he pulled back he looked at my eyes then my neck. A frown tugged at his mouth.

"You're not marked." His thumb rubbed against my neck making me weak. He then kissed down my jaw and onto the spot where his thumb was, and began sucking at the skin. I felt his teeth a couple times nip at it which made me suck in a breath.

After a little bit he pulled back and looked at the spot, nodded in satisfaction, then layed down closing his eyes. He looked so peaceful yet so sexy. I smiled and got up, walking to the shower. As I got in and turned the hot water on it stung my body, but in a good way. I rinsed off what had happened last night and I cleansed my mind. When I got out I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, then walked back to the bed. It was night now and Brooklyn wasn't in the room. I put the towel on a chair and put a bralette and some cheeksters underwear. As I walked out to the balcony the wind brushed against my skin.

Brooklyn was down by the pool with his shirt off, just walking around the perimeter. The moon light shone onto his skin, making him glow and I wanted to touch that skin once more. He looked up towards me and smiled, I waved at him, and he waved back.

"Feel better?" he asked from down below.

I nodded and turned around to walk back inside. I could hear him groan, and I think it's because he saw what I was wearing from behind. I giggled and went to sit on the bed. I've been so tired yet i've gotten plenty of rest. Then my phone buzzed. My heart sank.

"help." was all Adi said.