One.

The girl taking my Starbucks order was handing back my change when I turned around and saw my parents. I froze in my tracks and my heart sped up. I must of stood there for a while because someone tapped my shoulder, and I instantly blushed and moved. My parents were here...in the same building. I looked at them again and they were staring at me. Glaring. I quickly backed up and went to the far corner. I went on my phone to try and get distracted but ended up calling my brother, Ryker.
"Pick up pick up..." I whined and kept an ear out for my drink to be called. He picked up and his voice sounded like he just woke up.

"Hayden? What...why did you call me so early?"

"It's 1:30 Ryker. Mom and dad are here. In Starbucks with me. What do I do?" I heard him catch him breath.

"Just...stay still and get your drink then leave. Leave as fast as possible. I'll stay on the phone till you're safe. Don't worry, take deep breathes." I did as he said and closed my eyes then opened when I heard the girl call my name. I quickly got my drink, nodded, then left.

"I'm out."

"Okay, get in your car. Come to my place by the way. We need to talk."

"Okay. And I'm in my car. I'm on my way." I hung up then took a sip of my coffee and turned my car on. Ducati was in the back sleeping and when I turned around my parents were in front of my car. I screamed and put my gear in reverse then drove out fast. I saw them smiling. My face winced in disgust and I sped up.

My brother was only 2 minutes away and when I arrived, his condo was a mess. Someone decided to TP his house. I laughed and shook my head then walked inside with Ducati.

"Ahh there's my sister!" Ryker gave me a big hug then went over to pet Ducati.

"Can I have a sip?" He pointed to my coffee and I rolled my eyes then handed it to him. He took one long long sip, taking more than half my drink.

"RYKER THIS IS MINE!" I snatched it back then punched his arm. He looked like he was offended, then invited me into his living room and sat down on the couch. It was a nice condo, really nice. Ducati made himself at home and lay down on the white fluffy carpet. Then my brother's pit bull came in from outside and lay down next to Ducati.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I looked at my brother who had his elbows on his knees and was leaning forward.

"About moving. Well I am."

My eyes grew and my mouth dropped open. Why? Where? I wanted to say but only gasped. He looked over and instantly tried to think of something to say.
"W-where? And why? Why? Why? I need you here." I rubbed my palms on my thighs to get the sweat off. I cannot be left here with my parents in town.

"It's just for a job. A better job, and a better condo. Better lifestyle. You should really look into these kind of things. Hayden, you gotta grow up. You're 19 and a half, almost 20. Im 25 and I have 3 jobs." I nodded and sighed. He was right. I needed to work harder.

"But you also need to have fun, be a teen while it lasts. And have fun being 20 and 21. Find a man who appreciates you." He smiled then went into a conversation about his girlfriend, Aurora.

"Okay I understand. But where are you moving to?" I asked when he finished about her.

"I was thinking LA, maybe. Ya know, Hollywood? Make big bucks?" I nodded then frowned. LA was 12 hours away, by car.

"I will miss you. You gotta call me more often then." I looked up and saw him getting up to sit next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I will. Don't worry. Oh also, grandma Missy, wants you to go down there and ride one of her horses. I have no idea why. She just told me, she wants you down there to see your childhood horses."

"Oh okay. I will go there tomorrow."

I wiped my palms again, then I took the last sip of my drink. Ryker got up and went into the kitchen, grabbing my cup on the way throwing it in the garbage. He grabbed an apple then bit into it, leaning on the tabletop. He was stunning, and I was glad he found a girlfriend. I laughed at him and he just laughed as well.

"Okay...well I'm gonna go." I whistled for Ducati to come to my side. Then I hugged Ryker.

"Okay, toodles little sis." He waved and Ducati and I left. We got in my car and I backed out of the driveway and onto the road back to my house. My phone buzzed with a notification and it was from Tori. It read, "Meet me at my house asap!!"