Eighteen.

The dress fit my curves perfectly. I was scared of ruining it for it was unbelievably expensive. Brooklyn told me that it would be fine if I happened to ruin it, by spilling food or ripping it. Either way I wasn't risking ruining it so I took extra precaution.

Brooklyn wore a black tux with a gold red watch. He looked stunning, always did.

"Damn is that my girl?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my exposed neck. I smiled and welcomed the sweet kiss.

His lips were like silk, so soft, and his touch was so gentle but so rough at the same time. My fingers ran through his hair and tugged at it. I only realized half what was going on until I heard someone clear their throat. We both shook off of eachother and looked at David who was smirking, but that quickly disappeared.

We walked outside to the cars that had their doors already open for us, and got inside to the sound of jazz music. My face contorted and I looked at Brooklyn who knew why I was upset. The jazz.

"Charley can you please change the station? Maybe some old hits? Rap? Journey?" Brooklyn grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze before bringing it up to his lips and kissing the top.

My mouth twitched into a smile. The radio soon started playing Separate Ways by Journey and I sang along.

••••

Once we had arrived at the mansion, which was all black except for white trim here and there. Maybe a few flowers in the front and a few trees. Everything was plain and your eye could see far far beyond. My heart thudded a little harder when we started walking toward the entrance. I found myself drowning in anxiety, biting my bottom lip nervously and looking at Brooklyn nonstop.

"You're going to be fine," he ran his fingers through my silky hair then kissed the top of my head and lead me inside the double doors. Everything inside was nice, maybe too nice? Expensive that's for sure. I feel though if I touched anything I'd break it instantly, so I remained close to Brooklyn with my hands by my side or infront of me.

"Ahhh David, just the man I wanted to see." There came a masculine voice echoing through the mansion. I winced and my palms became sweaty.

"Scott, where are you at? If I'm such the man you wanted to see I'm sure you would have shown your face by now," David shouted and walked in the middle of the living room which had a huge glass chandelier above. There were stairs leading up to a balcony that overlooked the living room, and leaning against the rail on the balcony was, I'm guessing, Scott.

"I see you've brought some family! Just like I had asked! This will be great David, I have so much food and I hope everyone is hungry!" Scott chuckled and walked down the stairs to greet us all, then give David a man hug.

I blinked at him and tried to place his face. I know I have seen it somewhere but I couldn't place it. Huh.

"Scott, this is my son Brooklyn. Brooklyn, Scott. And this darling beauty is his girlfriend Hayden." David introduced us.

Scott shook hands with me, then went to shake hands with me when his body locked up as he looked me in the eyes. It was maybe 2 seconds that then he blinked and grabbed my hand, kissing the top and smiling. He then turned around on his heel and waved his hand for us to follow into the kitchen I was guessing.

"Welcome Beckhams!"

I turned my head to the side when we entered the dining room and saw a muscular man standing in the corner. He was holding a long knife, looking bored until he looked up and locked gazes with me.

"Hayden?"

That's when I knew for sure I was going to die.