Intro

The pic above is what Hayden has.

I downshifted and was coming to a stop, to my driveway. My German Shepard, Ducati, was sitting in the front seat next to me. I put my car in park then turned it off and hopped out with Ducati following behind. The keys dangle in my hand and I quickly take my phone out and take a pic of my car, a Audi R8, and sent it to my friend on SnapChat, Tori. Ducati barks at the door, and I go over and open it then walk in. My house spelt like Vanilla. I set my keys on the kitchen counter and grab a glass, filling it with water, then walk over to my desk and go on my computer. I had a few notifications from FaceBook. I opened them and realized I had a friend request from a guy. His user was BB, so I clicked accept. I didn't pay much attention to him and went to my home page and posted a picture of my car and Ducati.

"Ducati, come here boy," I pat my leg and he comes over and lays his head on my leg. I scratch behind his ear and kiss the top of his head. Then I grabbed one of his treats and balance it on his nose, but he just drops his head down and gets it. "Aww, we need to work on that."

I look back at the computer and see BB has liked my picture and commented, "Seen you around." It was a little sketchy, but I guess it was a small town. Anyone could recognize my car. It had body kits and everything. I exit the page and go onto the couch and turn my tv on.

Most people would look at me like a snob, but I'm not. My grandparents happen to be rich, and my parents happen to hate me. It's just how it's works. I still have a job and work for my money.

Ducati comes over and jumps on the couch and lays down besides me. I check my phone again and see Tori responded and I open the Snapchat. It's a picture of her car, a BMW M3.
"Omg that's new! She finally got it!" I quickly call Tori to congratulate her.

It rings several times and then she answers. "TORI!!! YOU GOT THE CAR YAY!!" I hear screaming on the other side as well. We both are excited and start talking about it.

"Wanna go for a drive tomorrow?!"
"YES!"
I smile and we end our conversation. Then I realized I got a notification from a random number, saying, "Be careful."