Fourteen.

^^Derrick

My footfalls were silent, my heart and bones still thrived to go back and drive my car.

I closed the front door behind me and walked into the kitchen as quietly as I could. I found a bar, so I picked it up and ate it.

My phone buzzed and I unlocked it, going to Snapchat. One unread snapchat from Tori..

It read, "Meet me outside by the pool."

I looked up and ran quietly but quickly to the outside. I ran towards the dark figure and hugged her.

"Tori.." Tears streaked my face and I sniffled in her hair. She held me and I held her. We stood like this for a long time.

"Oh my sweet Hayden," she smoothed my hair and smiled at me. I smiled back and sat down on the ground with her.

"I missed you," she squeezed my hand and look at the sky.

I squeezed her hand back, "I missed you too," then I kicked my feet in the pool, swishing the water around. The moon reflected in it, making it light up.

"Soo, what's been going on? With you and Brooklyn?" She grinned and I just giggled at her.

"Well...I guess we're a thing. And well you know what happened about me..and the shot...and so on and so forth," I saw her nodding and then frowning, "what's been going on with you?"

"Uh..hmm..I've found a guy, whom I'm quote on quote seeing, and your brother has been helping me. Er, ya."

"Woah really who? And that's good...I'm glad my brother is helping."

"This guy named Derrick...he's older, but damn.." I could see her eyes glaze with desire.

"Ohhhh," I smirked and she pushed my shoulder. We both burst out laughing. I was glad she found someone, glad she seemed happy about him, "what is he like?"

Tori shook her head and chuckled, "Well, he's super sweet, protective, and well he treats me like a princess," she smiled and wiggled her feet in the water, ripples sending in circles.

"I'm so glad he does...cause if he didn't," I held up my fist and pretended like I was boxing then shook my head. Tori smiled then yawned, and me yawning a little after her.

"We should get to bed.." I looked over my shoulder and to the room I knew too well. Then I looked over at Tori and followed her gaze to her room.

"Ya.." She stood and helped me up, both of us hugging each other and saying our good nights. She trailed off, walking a little fast. I was tired, maybe too tired to walk up stairs to our room so I passed out on the couch.

"Oh Hayden..." My ears tuned in to a husky voice, a tired voice. Then my skin came into contact with hot, bare skin. Someone's chest. I groaned and placed my hand on whoevers chest. Then opened one eye to see who it was. In fact it was Brooklyn and his sleepy hair and eyes.

"Why couldn't you go in the room, I was worried.." He kissed my forehead then walked up the stairs and into the room. I just muttered and my eye lids grew heavier and heavier.

Sorry for the short chapter but whatever.
Something needed to be updated.
Have fun.
🐢