Seven.

Padro was currently wiping my neck with liquids and flushing out the stuff. He said it was a shot of some sort of clear minding. So it would swipe your memory.

My eyes filled with tears again.

"S-so...I can't and won't be able to remember anything...anything..not even friends, family, or boyfriends or whatever?" I bit my sleeve and wiped away my tears. My sniffling kept going.

"I'm afraid so dear..and that means we won't be able to get you to your home...unless we put signs up, or ask people who are looking around for someone..." Enrique put a strand of my hair behind my ear, then folded his hands and gave me a sad look.

"It must suck..not to remember anything at all," another boy I didn't know the name of said.

"Oh Tucker shut up fool!" Emmet hit him in the chest then apologized but I just nodded and stood up, going to their window. I looked out and sighed.

"Thank you...but maybe I should go," even as I said the words, I knew I had no where to go.

"No chicka you gotta stay here, there are all sorts of crazy people out there. You can stay for the night and we will all help you tomorrow," it was Padro speaking, then he motioned for me to follow him down the hallway.

It was a room he led me to, it was small, but it was extremely nice. Especially for guys...but they were gay.

"Oh damnit Emmet fool! Get your clothes out of herrrreeeee!" Padro whined and I had to bite my lip to not burst out laughing. Gay people were fun to be around, especially gangsters.

"Thanks..." I walked in while Emmet got his clothes. I opened the blinds and stared at the city. It was so big...how could I possibly find the people I know and love with...

"Can I um..have some time to myself?" I whispered very quietly and the boys all nodded then hit each other to move out of the hallway. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. My head was in my hands and my heart felt too heavy to keep going. My whole body sagged. Every bone felt like they were in different places, I felt different. How are you supposed to know you feel different if you didn't know how you used to feel? Yea..dingbat. I lay down on my back and closed my eyes, too tired to keep them open anymore.

I soon drifted off to sleep, having the strangest dream:

A boy, with thick black hair. His hands explored my body gently, then roughly. A dog appeared and it ran up to me and licked my face. A girl appeared and she was smiling, hugging me as well. Then another boy who had hair in a man-bun and he also hugged me. Then several of people coming to greet me as I say hi. I didn't know them, yet they looked unbelievably familiar. Then they left and the boy with thick black hair stood infront of me. His smiled warmed me to the bone. His tongue flicked out and licked his lips. He lowered and kissed my neck, flicking his tongue across my skin. It felt like fire was licking my skin. My hands found his hair and tugged for more. My body pressed tightly against his. His scent filled me. He looked me in the eyes and told me to remember, told me to wake up. He kissed my lips, tongue exploring, saliva sharing. The deepest kiss yet. Then he grabbed my shoulders and shook me to remember and wake up again.

My eyes shot open and I was breathing heavily. Sweat was dripping from me. My clothes clung to my body, and the bed was damp. The covers were thrown off and I looked at the door. Emmet and Enrique were there, looking horrified.

"I'm so sorry...I had a nightmare I think," I rubbed my temples, "but there were people in my dreams that look familiar. I don't know them though."

Enrique sat down and looked at me, "if we can find those people in real life that means you do know them."

Then I remembered the boy. The thick dark haired boy, and his mouth and tongue and body and scent. I knew him. Well apparently I do.

"Okay. Well what are we waiting for?"