Ten.

I slowly walked in, trying to be quiet for no reason. My heart was pounding against my chest, I swear the boy could hear it. Then the door behind me closed, and it got locked from the outside. I stopped in my tracks when he lifted his head from his hands.

My heart races forward, squeezing and squeezing. The air came out of my lungs and all I could do was hold my breath and stare at him. He blinked a few times, then got up and ran towards me. Picking me up and hugging me, his arms warm and comforting. His muscles bulging in the sleeves.

My stomach turned, then I smiled, then I frowned. I still don't remember this man..or boy, or teen, completely.

Then soft cushion came into contact on my back, and the boy was hovering over me, looking deep in my eyes. Then he frowned.

"Hayden..?" One of his hands cupped my cheek. My lip quivered.

"I..I'm sorry I don't..I don't remember you completely..but, you were in my dreams. So, I'll remember you soon. Just tell me all the information you can," I didn't mind him sitting on my torso, I didn't find it awkward. I found it normal.

"Okay..." Then he rubbed his wrist and I saw it was red.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I grabbed the wrist and held it in my hands, it was all red and swollen and rubbed raw.

His jaw clenched then he sighed, "Handcuffs." I nodded, remembering what David had said in the car. "He would have slit people's throats".

"I'm Brooklyn. Brooklyn Beckham, and your brother, Ryker, took you here to stay with me. We liked each other from the first sight. You slept with me, we've hung out. Then you went to your brothers and that when stuff went down..." At the last sentenced he growled and his fists balled up. I grabbed them and massaged them to soothe him.

"Okay..some I think I remember, but I'm not sure. All I know is that I feel normal and comfortable with you, like there is a deep connection," as soon as I said deep he smiled and shook his head then went back to being serious.

"Okay. I understand you, I hope it doesn't last long, " he helped me sit up, then moved my hair to see my neck. Where the shot had been. His soft hands roamed the spot and traced where the veins were darker.

I could hear him try not to make a noise, he was frustrated.

"Come here," he pulled me into him, his arms wrapped around my waist and his back leaning on a pillow. We lay
there for a while, a long time before I start to close my eyes and drift off.

"I'm Brooklyn. Brooklyn Beckham. The man that was talking to you, that's my dad, David Beckham. He's the head master here, but I usually take over."

I twitched in his arms.

His chocolate voice was in my ear, his breath on my neck. His chest radiating warmth while it rose and fell. His soft, but rough hands searched my body, making bruises from gripping too strongly. It was good, very good. He being so seductive. Lowering his pants to show his v-line. Him biting his lips whenever he thought of something.

I whimpered.

The dark haired boy. Brooklyn. Beckham. Brooklyn Beckham.

"Wake up," he would shout.

His eyes, so dark and sexy.

"Hayden,"

Brooklyn.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked around, seeing if it was true. Brooklyn was underneath me, I was laying on him. Some more tears dripped down and landed on his chest. I moved up to go besides him, and cuddle up to him. His warmth was radiating, and his hands found me quickly and held onto me.

I sighed and now knew this boy perfectly. Almost perfectly. There is still things I need to know about him. His favorites, his dislikes, and so on.

I looked at his face and it was calm, his breathing even, but every now and then his face would frown, but it would disappear quickly. I looked out the balcony window and saw that it was nighttime. The stars were out and the moon was casting light into the room. I snuggled closer, getting goosebumps.

"I know you are awake," his sleepy deep voice was quiet, yet so hard not to hear, listen to.

"Brooklyn. Brooklyn Beckham. I know who you are now, where we left off at least. You know what I mean?"

His eyes shot open and they looked filled with color at that moment. Then his lips cracked into a smile and he kissed my forehead. Then he kissed my nose...then finally my lips.

They were warm, smooth, and powerful. His strong hands pulled me over him, his tongue sliding on my lower lip.

Permission granted.