You Brought Out The Best In Me ~ 25

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
2ND POV
8-26-18
——————
A/N: Here you go you kinky fucks. This chapter'll start out with plot than slowly devolve into a release for your sexual frustration regarding fictional characters. Then, it'll end with plot. Enjoy!
——————

Megatron anxiously trudged up to Ratchet in the Autobot base. Your team was either out and about with their humans or patrol, and you'd invited him to come along to your home. You waited in your berthroom. He fidgeted with his servos, a nervous habit he'd unknowingly picked up from you.

The ex-warmonger planned on asking for your sire's permission to court you. The mech was old-fashioned that way. How well it would go down, he could only imagine. Though it was your choice whether or not to accept his proposal, he still wanted your family to approve.

Megatron kept his expectations low just in case.

"Ratchet," he greeted the old medic. The doctor grunted in response.

"What do you want?" Ratchet momentarily turned his attention to the mech. hadn't entirely warmed up to the idea of being pals with the Decepticons. Megatron sighed. Maybe he could convince him? With what he was about to ask, probably not, but maybe you could.

"Apologies if I disturbed you, but I have something to ask." The former gladiator found it would be better to politely ease into it.

"Get on with it then," the medic grumbled. He turned his back to his work.

. . .

. . . . . .

   . . . . . . . . .

   Primus save me.

"I wish to court your daughter."

. . .

. . . . . .

   "You WHAT?!" Ratchet replied harshly. He was surprised, to say the least. The Megatron was asking for his sparkling's servo in bonding!

   "I wanted to have your approval before we took our relationship to the next step," The mech explained calmly. The quiet that surrounded them, only cut by the concerning choking noises that came from Ratchet. He was doing his best to understand the situation.

   "You and Y/N are in a relationship."

   "Not quite. However, I would like to change that, as we share the same feelings towards each other."

   "You're in love with her."

   "I cherish her with all of my spark. She helped me change into who I am today."

    Ratchet couldn't deny how honest and sparkfelt the ex-gladiator's answers were. Just like when Megatron called the Bots to talk about ending the war, the medic was befuddled at the genuine sounding responses. There was no mischievous, toothy grin, no evil glint in his blood red optics, no sly tone he used to mess with people's helms.

   "A-and you think I'm going to just accept that? My sparkmate was killed by your followers, and so many others were murdered because of your lust for power. Thousands died because of a war you started. Our planet died!

   "Here you are, asking if you can court my only child after all you've done?! What makes you think you have the right?!" The elderly medic challenged him. Megatron sighed. He knew what was going through your sire'st processor, and he hadn't at all prepared for any of it. He carefully thought out his next words so he wouldn't offend the protective doctor.