Chapter One

Kimberly's POV

"Hey! Can I get some service over here?" The guy with the dark shades and thick Australian accent asked waving his hand and whistling at me. I rolled my eyes and put down the cloth that was in my hand.

"Sure, because I wasn't just cleaning counters." I said to myself as I wiped my brow and walked over to the guy who was now frowning at me.

"Can I take your order?" I asked taking my little notebook out my apron pockets and trying to sound like I didn't hate my job.

The guy gave me a sarcastic smile and ran his hair through the messy mop of brown hair that was on his head before picking up the menu. He studied it for a while and I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground.

"You know, when you rudely called me over here I thought you already knew what you wanted." I said getting slightly pissed off. I hated his kind. You know; the snobby rich kind who felt like they were entitled to everything. Even through, from the looks of him, he didn’t look rich. He was wearing a t-shirt full of holes and his hair wasn’t even combed. He was also smelling... natural.

"Well..." he said turning and squinting as he tried to read my name tag. "Kimberly, I just didn't expect to be left waiting before someone attended to me. I'll just have a coffee." He said closing his menu and shoving it in my hand.

He turned and picked up his phone and started typing away. I just stood there staring at him, shocked that he was being so rude.

He turned and noticed me standing there and sighed loudly. "I want that coffee before I'm forty Kimberly." He said flatly before focusing his attention back on his phone.

I shook my head and turned away cursing under my breath.

"Hey, what's up your butt crack?" Sarah, my workmate asked as I poured the cup of coffee.

"Nothing, it's just that jackass sitting there by the window. He was a complete moron." I said trying to keep my emotions on a down low.

Sarah looked over to the guy and squealed causing me to nearly have a heart attack.

"What the hell?" I asked her when my breathing was back to normal.

"Don't you know who that is?" She asked quickly still staring at the guy who was laughing at something on his phone.

"Yes, he was the obnoxious asshole that was just rude to me." I said as I absent mindedly added some milk to the coffee. I didn't even know if he wanted milk and quite frankly I didn't care. He should be lactose intolerant for all I care.

"Kimmy, that is Ashton Irwin." She said and I looked at her with a blank expression on my face.

"Eh?" I asked, my Caribbean accent coming out.

"Ashton Irwin. The hot drummer from 5 Seconds of Summer."

"You're not helping. I still don't know who you're talking about."

"Oh my God! You really did live in a Narnia."

"No shit Sherlock." I said mimicking her British accent.

"Yeah, they're really cool." She said smiling like an idiot.

"Do you want to take him his coffee then? Because I might end up stabbing him with a fork.

"I don't want to die. You go." She said just as he clicked his fingers and waved me over.

"Damn, he's so fucking impatient." I muttered to Sarah as I picked up the coffee and walked over to him.

"I didn't say I wanted milk." He said scowling down at his cup.

"You didn't say you didn't want milk either." I retorted crossing my arms across my chest.

"You're supposed to know that." He snapped as he took a sip of the coffee.

"I'm sorry; I'm no expert at mind reading."

He choked on his coffee and looked up at me. "You don't know who I am?" He asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Am I supposed to?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well, yes. I'm Ashton Irwin." He said flashing a huge smile and sounding very proud of himself.

"And I don't give a fuck. Look, if there's anything else you need just rudely whistle or something. I have a job to do." I said turning and walking away.

I was wiping the counters again when I heard Ashton call me again.

"You rang?" I said sarcastically as I walked over to him. He cleared his throat and handed me his empty cup. "Uh, can I have another one?" He asked like he was suddenly embarrassed.

"You want that with milk or with the attitude?"

"Milk is fine." He said stiffly.

"So what did he say?" Sarah said as I got behind the counter.

"Nothing. He just asked for another coffee."

"Isn't he just hot?" Sarah asked dropping her head on the counter and staring dreamily at Ashton.

"Not really. Besides, I didn't notice because I was too busy killing him in my mind."

"Are all the people from your side of the world so hot blooded?" She asked sitting on the counter. If our boss walked in right now he would have a field day.

"Are all British people so horny?" I asked smiling at her.

"We're also great in bed and have amazing hair." She said hopping off the counter as a customer walked in. I shook my head and walked over to Ashton’s table as Sarah took care of the other customer.

"Here you go." I said as I placed the cup on the table.

"Hey." He said grabbing my elbow as I turned away. "You really don't know who I am?"

"Do you want it in writing? God, not everyone you meet is gonna be singing your praises."

"Well, they actually do."

"Oh, wow. If I had a cookie right now, I'd give it to you. That still doesn't give you the right to be obnoxious. Look, I really need to get back to work. I have rent to pay." I said as I walked away.

The rest of my afternoon was so busy I didn't even notice when Ashton slipped out of the shop.

If was well after ten when I closed the doors and headed home. It was pouring and I put the hoodie of my sweater over my head and started my six block walk to my apartment.

"You look like you need an umbrella love."

I scowled at the guy that was braced up against the wall with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other. I dropped my head and continued walking hoping that would be the end of it.

"Hey lady! I was talking to you." He yelled pushing himself off the wall and stumbling a few steps forward.

I laughed to myself as I quickened my pace. 'He won't be any trouble after all.' I thought to myself as I walked into my apartment building.

***
I may be updating this like once or twice a week.. idk yet.

It's already completed so I won't have to write anything.

I love you sexy faces.

Fingers crosssed you like this one.

Also, this is a fanfiction. Emphasis on the 'fan' 

I don't know these boys, I don't own anyone in this story.. this si all pretend and any simalarities are mere conincidences.